Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Well this is what I think about all you people!!!!!!

Guest temptsboy

Guest temptsboy

I will start this out by saying that Denny was very very good on Sat and Sunday. Now unlike most people I am honest when I say things. The past Sunday he really did not do it for me. So I figured I would say it. Why you people all get mad at me is really funny. I was thinking when you work at some place and you do a crappy job you usually here about it. Well according to me I like all of you that go to Tempts pay some of Dennys salary so therefore we have the right to make our opinions heard. Now does this mean we hate Denny? I highly doubt that I for one have nothing against him he seems like a nice guy when I have met him. Now when I post something does that mean that I am the end all and that I know all. I doubt that too. I actually had people knocking me for my opinion and you know what thats pretty funny to me. If you do not like my opinion do not post any replies or just keep quiet. My opinion about this past week is that Denny was very very good this week so if any of you do not like that opinion maybe you should dispute how good he actually wuz. Just be honest with yourself and kissing ass isnt always the best thing to do cuz you come out looking like a goof in the long run people will respect your opinions a lot more if they are honest and they come from you and not from you trying to be buddies with other peeps. Oh yeah and since when was a dj not able to be knocked when he has a bad set. What are they doing this for free and doing something holy. WoW

Yes everyone does have the right to the opinion but it just seems like all this board is used for is bash this person/bash that person. Personally I think it's getting very out of hand and people say things that really are horrible and should be kept for themselves. As far as Tempts I think it's been good everytime I have gone this summer. I wouldn't say awesome but the place has a lot of energy and that is what Tempts is all about. I will be there this saturday working the mailing list.

Hey tempsboy/dickboy/littlebitchboy/idonotgo anywhereelsebuttempsboy, you shouldn't post all you people cause not all the people on this board care about Denny or Tempts or your useless, uneducated opinion on commercial house music they play at the Jersey shore.

hey temptsboy i think you are absolute right about everything, you were the only one with balls to say something about tsettos since he sucked this whole summer. after you wrote all that stuff on the board he actually played pretty good this past weekend and i mean good for down the shore which is nothing special but besides that i think most people on this board are a bunch of asskissing guidos so they can get into tempts for free and dance like retards

You are right everyone does have a right to their opinion, but when you put down the music at Tempts it just makes us all wonder - why the hell do you go? And about getting paid for doing a job well done - you are right there as well, but the majority of the people that go to Tempts are pretty confident that their money is well spent or they would not go. If you think he did a bad job, well then personally I am sure he does not need your $20..........he is pretty well paid by people that appreciate him.

Guest temptsboy

I never said it sucked all the time just a few times have been a let down thats all. Now about me paying I dont so thats why I feel bad for all of you that do pay. But he was much much much better the last week I was their. I hope it stay that good. Thats all.

You do not have to feel bad for anyone that pays to go there - that is their choice and obviously it is because they want to go. Sometimes it seems that you are contradicting yourself maybe that is why everyone has something to say.

• 1 year later...