Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Emmitt and Lil T...

Hello.....what's up..yes Im here I check the board all day long and the deeper message board too...It was nice to meet you saturday at tempts..I love puttin faces to the names on the boards..We have a house in Ortley so we are at Tempts pretty much every saturday..I had a great time saturday just a little too packed but it wasnt bad where i was hangin...Well I will be there saturday again so come say hello my crew hangs on the floor by the stage where you saw me,around

there..do you go every satureday?Lil T if you are reading this whats up girly???It was soo nice to see you saturday and to hang again with ya..Will yopu br there saturday..Tell me how the pic comes out and wish Christina luck again for me on her new additions..Hope to see you guys saturday..Later..Robyn..=)

------------------

Where are the afterhours??..=)

Robyn,

It was nice too see you too on Sat.... I had a good time hanging with you. I'll be there again this weekend, I have off again this Monday. I can't beleive summer is almost over! I'll give you copies of the pics when I get them developed. I'll tell Christina what you said about the additions, LOL.... see you this weekend.

Later,

Tina