Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jersey Shore wknd

I just wanna say whats up to everyone I met on Saturday night at Tempts and Sunday night at Surf Club. I met a girl at Tempts along with 2 other guys and I cannot remember their names for the life of me. Also whats up to emmitt (sp?) from Tempts, and the dude with the visor on at Surf Club. I left before Andy began to spin 'cause I was so tired (no sleep) and I had to drive back all the way to Queens. So if you guys are out there, holla back.

------------------

Lontano dagli occhi, lontano dal cuore. lookout.gif

Originally posted by jamjimvin:

Sorry I missed you Clubgirl...I think that was my last trip out to Tempts for the summer. Back to NYC clubbin'. I had fun though at Tempts (minus the drama with some chic that tried to hit my friend...DRAMA). But for some reason, the crowd seemed totally different than the last time I went there 2 wks prior (I think). Yeah I wasn't feelin Surf Club too much. There was hardly anyone on the dance floor.

You must have went to another Surf Club because I was there, flexing, doing caps of G and popping the zits on my back and there were plenty of people on the dance floor.

moron

Originally posted by njguido69:

You must have went to another Surf Club because I was there, flexing, doing caps of G and popping the zits on my back and there were plenty of people on the dance floor.

------------------

I take my problems to the dancefloor...

Hey..I actually saw you at Tempts Saturday night and surf sunday..I was with the peeps you met..I believe you met Chris(scramble) and Kim(kim from deeper board)..I saw you both times my fiance chris (shootin3)was actually the one who spotted you at tempts and kim actuaLLY went up to you..I was not feelin good at tempts and didnt want to move and lose my seat on staGE BUT NEXT TIME ILL GO UP TO YOU AND INTRODUCE myself...Later..Robyn..=)

------------------

Where are the afterhours??..=)

Sorry I missed you Clubgirl...I think that was my last trip out to Tempts for the summer. Back to NYC clubbin'. I had fun though at Tempts (minus the drama with some chic that tried to hit my friend...DRAMA). But for some reason, the crowd seemed totally different than the last time I went there 2 wks prior (I think). Yeah I wasn't feelin Surf Club too much. There was hardly anyone on the dance floor.

------------------

Lontano dagli occhi, lontano dal cuore. lookout.gif