Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New to the board.

Nice to meet you. My name is Tony, eventhough I live in suburban N.J.I speak with a Brooklyn accent. I have a fake tan and a tribal band tattoo around my huge bicep, my nose is so big Pinnochio is jealous. My favorite clubs are Sound Garden in Lodi, Drama in Fairview, I also go to Exit, Hunka Bunka, Tempts and Club Abyss. My favorite cologne is Drakkar, I drive a Monte Carlo, my favorite song is Relentless. I wear 20 lbs of silver on my neck. I only date girls named Michele, Danielle, Lisa and Nichole. My hobbies include working out, flexing, tanning, doing G while working out, flexing and tanning. I go into roid rages and beat my women and then claim I don't remember. My dream is to open a club just for Jersey Guidos called Flex. Wanna be my work out buddy ??

hi tony how you doing.

i'm going to tempts on saturday mabye we can meet up and do some ghb.

i'll be in the bathroom wetting myself down with water and flexing(a hobby of mine)

i have a tatto of italy on my right bicept and the flag on my left shoulder

juiceboy(you no where i can get some test)

I'll meet you in the bathroom as soon as Denny starts playing Zombie Nation. I like to water myself down too. I don't have any "test" but I do have D-Bol, we can stick needles in each other while washing down bumps of K with some GHB. You can't miss me. My nose will walk through the door 10 minutes before me. See you Saturday. eek.gif

Hey guido...I'll be you workout buddy wink.gif . I can bench about twice my weight on a good day and my friends piss me off. How about we do some cardio too? Oh yeah can't forget about dem squats or deadlifts...gotta balance everything out. So meet me at Tempts in the left corner of the dancefloor by the DJ booth. I will be double fisting a Long Island Ice Tea in one hand and a glass of fruit punch with creatine. I like to go au naturale! Oh and I would like to see some of your flexin!

Ciao!

Jam a.k.a. the 6 footer

------------------

Lontano dagli occhi, lontano dal cuore. lookout.gif

Originally posted by Emmitt:

yo tony, i think i saw you cruising down the ave in your I-Rock Z28 with t-tops the other day!

Hey dumbass,

I drive a Monte Carlo, that was my brother Vito with the I-Rock Z28, I think he was doing shots of G while driving down the strip.

What happened to the meetup at Tempts? I was there with container of Rippin Fuel...Didn't you see me? In case you didn't I was the chic that had to stop the fight that was about to ensue with my friend...I dropped the Rippin Fuel to give some chic a little Brooklyn style ass bustin'(well I just pushed her away with one arm). I didn't feel anything...I was so hyped up, I really did want to kick her ass but I chose to be the better person and tonight put in some time at the gym. Ok...lets try this one again. How about we meet up next to the water fountain across from the mirrors. I will count while you press out those killer bicep curls. I will even wipe the sweat off of your brow. smile.gif

------------------

Originally posted by jamjimvin:

What happened to the meetup at Tempts? I was there with container of Rippin Fuel...Didn't you see me? In case you didn't I was the chic that had to stop the fight that was about to ensue with my friend...I dropped the Rippin Fuel to give some chic a little Brooklyn style ass bustin'(well I just pushed her away with one arm). I didn't feel anything...I was so hyped up, I really did want to kick her ass but I chose to be the better person and tonight put in some time at the gym. Ok...lets try this one again. How about we meet up next to the water fountain across from the mirrors. I will count while you press out those killer bicep curls. I will even wipe the sweat off of your brow. smile.gif

I was going to meet up with you I was pushing my way through the crowd but then the lights came on and I realized you looked like Patrick Ewing but worse and your friend looked like Mr. Miagi so I decided to do some push-ups and squats instead. If you saw me I was the one bench pressing cars on the strip around 4:30am.

Awwww. You should have said hi. I would have loved to slam dunk you into the ground. And as for as the cars, you mean those little Tonka trucks the cops were playing with outside ...How cute! Too bad I missed you. Maybe next time Me and Mini me will head out to Tempts wearing our Venice beach t-shirts, that will get you sprinting (oh wait I forgot you don't cardio) over to check out our duds.

------------------

Awwww. You should have said hi. I would have loved to slam dunk you into the ground. And as for as the cars, you mean those little Tonka trucks the cops were playing with outside ...How cute! Too bad I missed you. Maybe next time Me and Mini me will head out to Tempts wearing our Venice beach t-shirts, that will get you sprinting (oh wait I forgot you don't cardio) over to check out our duds.

Maybe Ms. Miagi can wax my Monte Carlo while you fix the ceiling lights in my mansion. What growth homones are you taking btw, I have never seen a girl, you are a girl right ? that is 9 feet tall and has a beard that would make a hasidic jew jealous. Go to Temps next weekend and I may let you stick a needle in my muscular ass.

------------------

FLEX LIKE EVERYONE IS WATCHING, DANCE LIKE A MONKEY IN HEAT.

You are serving up some good stuff here mr G. Just answer me these 2 questions...1) How many power shakes did it take you to come up with this stuff and 2) Do you have to write this stuff out beforehand, flex in the mirror, and inject of couple of cc's into your bum before posting this?

BTW - Rumor has it that Stridex is giving out complimentary antiseptic pads at Tempts next weekend...Word to the wise: use a couple on you back and you will be good to go.

------------------

You are serving up some good stuff here mr G. Just answer me these 2 questions...1) How many power shakes did it take you to come up with this stuff and 2) Do you have to write this stuff out beforehand, flex in the mirror, and inject of couple of cc's into your bum before posting this?

BTW - Rumor has it that Stridex is giving out complimentary antiseptic pads at Tempts next weekend...Word to the wise: use a couple on you back and you will be good to go.

Wait until you see me. I am so handsome you will be begging on your knees (even then you'll prolly be taller than me you overgrown ape) to squeeze my back pimples with your yellow teeth. I drink power shakes by the gallon and yes I am always flexing.

------------------

FLEX LIKE EVERYONE IS WATCHING, DANCE LIKE A MONKEY IN HEAT.

ey yo!!! what tis dis. my italian brothas!

don't make me fly over there and do my dominic da donkey impression for ya at temptations, cause i'm crazy like that. how you say?, jamjimvin and mini me, you is a BUTTERface!

I CAN'T BELIEVE ITS NOT BUTTER