Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NJ shore - frequently played songs

Originally posted by njguido69:

Ok, then I will meet you at Hunka Bunka or Cylo ? You are not being nice. I will not share my G with you. I thought you were my friend. You cannot watch me flex anymore. I do not like this board. Too much juicehead bashing. I am going over to HOJ. They appreciate juiceheads and G there. Goodbye forever CNYC I will miss you. :-(

Nah, no Bunka or Cylo for me either! Sorry. As for HOJ, that's been gone since June...I actually miss it. Those guys knew their music!!!

I'll miss you too man! Now with our daily posts gone, how will we get through the day! lol

Yo, I'll be at LL & Vinyl on Friday, SF on Saturday for a few hours...if you're around...Say hello!

addaboy

A few more to add:

Welcome to the Club

Spente la Stella

Praise the DJ

Party Up in Here remix from JP

Well, at least at the Southern Shore

FYI: I think that Women in Love song is from Plasmic Honey, and the name of it on one Cd is ????, just question marks.

Women in Love is actually sung by Ariel, but mixed by Plasmic Honey...great song but the best is I Turn To You! I don't care how many times I listen to it...I love it!

Originally posted by Addaboy1:

Nah, no Bunka or Cylo for me either! Sorry. As for HOJ, that's been gone since June...I actually miss it. Those guys knew their music!!!

I'll miss you too man! Now with our daily posts gone, how will we get through the day! lol

Yo, I'll be at LL & Vinyl on Friday, SF on Saturday for a few hours...if you're around...Say hello!

addaboy

That was special. I like you again. You can watch me flex and drink my G. I will be flexing at Tempts. I will then drive my Monte Carlo to the Sound Factory. I will be flexing on the stairs. Come by and squeeze my zits. I then will drive to Surf Club. I will be flexing on the stage. Then I will drive my Monte Carlo to Tempts to flex some more. I will share my G with everyone at Tempts. Flexing and G go hand in hand.

------------------

FLEX LIKE EVERYONE IS WATCHING, DANCE LIKE A MONKEY IN HEAT.