Clubplanet Nightlife Community

tempts review 8/12

Considering it was my first time there...Tempts was pretty good. Despite the weather, I got there at like 11:30 and that place was packed. The music was good, and if anyone is curious as to what I look like, I was the tall black girl (wearing all black) dancing up a storm the whole night. You couldn't miss me.

Anyway, like I said the music was decent but I didn't understand way a lot of the guys (with or without shirts) would dance together in their own little group. I mean for the most part, only couples were dancing together and there were a lot of girls out there on the floor looking like they wanted a male dancing partner.

Overall, there were a lot of cuties out there....Too bad I didn't know what some of you guys look like so I would have came over and said hi smile.gif

------------------

Tutto e possibile!

It's the same reson that they have mirrors in the gyms...so that they can stare at their own breasts.

Juice-heads are a funny group...If you every wondered about homophobes and what they preach and they what these guys do...Alright it is a really broad brush to be painting with. But you know what I mean.

JDogg

------------------

Corporate Tool

North Jersey

I agree stacylynn. But the only thing I didn't like @ Tempts were the guys there. I mean I danced with only 2 guys (hi...anyone over 5'11 out there?). But on the most part, the guys @ Tempts seemed more concerned with their other guy friends than socializing with females (such as myself).

And as far as dancing...I was not too fond of the 2 blondes whipping their hair around on the dancefloor.

------------------

Tutto e possibile!

Hey jamjim, yes that does seem to be the problem at temps. If you think about there really are alot of negatives on temps. But the incredable amout of energy in that place seems to take over that. People are in there to have an awsome time. And when your there you can see that from the crowd, you can't help but love it.

Guest ally

Originally posted by jamjimvin:

Yep I was all over the place!

In the beginning of the night (around 11:30), do you remember 2 girls with really curly hair dancing next to you. I think you saw us looking at you cause we all made eye contact. I told my friend that I think you post on clubnyc (you are tall) and she was like "why don't you say something" and I didn't wanna look like an ass. Sorry! Remember us?

smile.gif Ally

Guest ally

Originally posted by jamjimvin:

I'm sorry Ally but I don't remember. Since it was my first time I was trying to take everything in at once. But definitely say whats up next time! verycool.gif

Well, I defintely won't be going to DJais on a Friday anymore, yuck...dorks. But, if I see you around, I definitely will say hi (if you're the same person I'm thinking of).

smile.gif Ally

• 3 weeks later...