Clubplanet Nightlife Community

dancing fools

I've been clubing for a while now and seen many people. I go out to listen to good music and express it in the way I dance. I take the music to the heart. It seems like the past few years clubs have become very popular. People seem to be there just to say they were there and not going out to appreciate it.It seems like people get to wacked to do anything. So I would like to see more people dancing and not afraid to express themselves. Especially at TEMPS this last weekend.You'll see me running around like a mad man if it's anything like the past 2 Labor Days. It's Time To Get Soaking Wet........

Why is it that last wk @ Tempts on Saturday...There were more people dancin around the bars, than dancin' on the dance floor.

BTW - Did anyone else witness that big dude with the gut dancing on top of the bar @ the end of the night on Saturday? HILARIOUS!!!

------------------

Chi tace acconsente. lookout.gif

Originally posted by jamjimvin:

Why is it that last wk @ Tempts on Saturday...There were more people dancin around the bars, than dancin' on the dance floor.

BTW - Did anyone else witness that big dude with the gut dancing on top of the bar @ the end of the night on Saturday? HILARIOUS!!!

Hey stop making fun of me. That was me dancing and flexing. You said you liked it then. No more back zit popping for you. Danny played Zombie Nation. That is my favorite new song. I flexed on the bar. I looked handsome.

------------------

FLEX LIKE EVERYONE IS WATCHING, DANCE LIKE A MONKEY IN HEAT.

Originally posted by njguido69:

Hey stop making fun of me. That was me dancing and flexing. You said you liked it then. No more back zit popping for you. Danny played Zombie Nation. That is my favorite new song. I flexed on the bar. I looked handsome.

OK, ok, you got me! You looked HOT!...Now can I get back to the poppin'? Hey homies got to share G too. Next time I will flex with you on bartop. Only when Danny plays Relentless...And this time no water splashing or no more poppin' for you...

------------------

Chi tace acconsente. lookout.gif

Hey Tony Bologna,

You kow EXACTLY who I am - the name Drama - DRAMA QUEEN - originally from Roxbury myself, now I live in Madison. Your cousin cuts my hair and I think you might know my Filipino boyfriend............have you figured it out yet?

I KNOW HIM PRETTY WELL. WELL, AT LEAST I DID BACK IN THE COLLEGE DAYS. NEVER GOT A CHANCE TO GET DOWN TO THE SHORE HOUSE THOUGH. HOW ABOUT THAT OL PERSIAN FELLA. HOW'S HE DOIN. IS HE STILL WITH THAT BLOND GIRL WHO, CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG...IS A GOOD FRIEND OF YOURS AS WELL?

HEY...YOU MUST BE DANA RIGHT? IF IT IS I DON'T KNOW IF YOU REMEMBER ME. IT JUST CAUGHT MY EYE WHEN YOU MENTIONED FILIPINO BFRIEND AND THE PLACE WHERE I BELIEVE HEATHER WORKS RIGHT? I MET HER BACK IN THE DAY ONCE. MIKE C. TOOK ME THERE ONCE TO CHAT WITH HER. ANYWAY, DO YOU REMEMBER MIKE'S BUDDY FROM SCHOOL JUSTIN...THAT'S ME. HOW ARE YOU? TELL DAMON I SAID HI. SHAR ALSO IF YOU TALK TO HIM. HOW'S ALLICIA DOIN? HOPE ALL IS WELL. IT'S FUNNY, I CLOWN ON EMAIL ALL DAY WITH MIKE. YEAH, WE HAVE NO LIVES, (OR WOEK TO DO). ANYWAY, HOPE ALL IS WELL. IT'S A SMALL WORLD AFTER ALL.....

Guest ravegirl

sorry to jump into the conversation - but Drama- is Shar with a blonde girl named Alicia??? If so I know her- we are friends from college...

just wondering...

smile.gif

Originally posted by drama:

Hey Tony Bologna,

You kow EXACTLY who I am - the name Drama - DRAMA QUEEN - originally from Roxbury myself, now I live in Madison. Your cousin cuts my hair and I think you might know my Filipino boyfriend............have you figured it out yet?

Whats up honey, how did ya know it was me, did my name give it away? I miss you, call me.

Originally posted by cesarleo:

I KNOW HIM PRETTY WELL. WELL, AT LEAST I DID BACK IN THE COLLEGE DAYS. NEVER GOT A CHANCE TO GET DOWN TO THE SHORE HOUSE THOUGH. HOW ABOUT THAT OL PERSIAN FELLA. HOW'S HE DOIN. IS HE STILL WITH THAT BLOND GIRL WHO, CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG...IS A GOOD FRIEND OF YOURS AS WELL?

Justin whats up bro, remember me Tony. I'm freinds with Damon, Shar and Mike. The little Italian kid.

Justin (cesarleo) - yes, I remember you - Mike sent me e-mail this morning making fun of me. Actually, my name is Diana not Dana, but I forgive you. Yes it is a small world. I hope all is well.

Tony (anthonyp): I MISS YOU TOO my little Tony Bologna!

ravegirl: - Yes, Shar is dating Alichia - who is this?

Vervin - where are you?

WHAT UP BRO? OF COURSE I REMEMBER. HOW YOU BEEN? DIDN'T REALIZE ALL THESE PEOPLE POST ON THIS THING. HOW WAS YA SUMMER? MINE CAME UP A BIT SHORT, BUT WHO CARES. AS YOU CAN SEE THIS BOARD KEEPS ME ENTERTAINED AT WORK...AIN'T GOT SHIT TO DO LATELY! HOPEFULLY I'LL GET OUT AND SEE YOU GUYS SOME TIME IN THE FUTURE.

• 3 years later...