Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Have you heard about this new club?

Its really really good. Its in Lyndhurst. It is packed with so many boys. They are all so cute. If your a single boy make sure you check it out! Its called the transit lounge. I think all of you boys should check it out, just like all of the boys on this board I give it my approval. Have you all noticed how many new member clubnyc has received since the club has opened. People are just signing up to talk about this great place. So make sure you all go. You could join the ten or so people that frequent this club. And just think you will have all the room in the world to dance your ass off. bye

Originally posted by transitboy:

Its really really good. Its in Lyndhurst. It is packed with so many boys. They are all so cute. If your a single boy make sure you check it out! Its called the transit lounge. I think all of you boys should check it out, just like all of the boys on this board I give it my approval. Have you all noticed how many new member clubnyc has received since the club has opened. People are just signing up to talk about this great place. So make sure you all go. You could join the ten or so people that frequent this club. And just think you will have all the room in the world to dance your ass off. bye

i was there, tempskid gave me a blow job right on the dancefloor. maybe you saw us. he was on his knees, he's got spikey black hair, dyed on top and was wearing a silver watch, i was resting my beer on his head. if you see us again please say hi, tempskid gives the best blowjobs.

Hey Transitkid(tempkid)(worldboy) I see you have nothing better to do with your time.First of all stop dissin my friends club,youv'e never been there so how can diss something when youv'e never been there?Second of all,you're probally one of those losers who just started clubbing and you get denied from every club.Keep it to yourself jerk off!!! cwm23.gifcwm19.gifcwm23.gifcwm19.gif

Originally posted by neusense:

i was there, tempskid gave me a blow job right on the dancefloor. maybe you saw us. he was on his knees, he's got spikey black hair, dyed on top and was wearing a silver watch, i was resting my beer on his head. if you see us again please say hi, tempskid gives the best blowjobs.

LMFAO!!!!!............

------------------

new_position.gif Pleasure is the only thing to live for............