Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why do these transit people keep harping on me!!!!

"You probably get no girls," "you prob are too young," dude are you kidding me. Your sooooo mad. Oh my god, I love it. Oh wait what about "dont talk to worldboy anyone." Are you kidding. Too young yeah your right I am too young those of you who know me know that I am wayyyyyy young. Too ugly yup you got me again, I am sooooo ugly. Anyway dont be mad that your club is horrrrrrrrrrrrible. What you goofs did was make fake screen names trying to talk up this closet. If you had not done that I never would have busted your balls. But you did and now I get to bust your balls. About transit loung I am sure your making big bucks at that joint. hahahahahahahhahahahhahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahhh , Hey and dont sweat me its ok.

[This message has been edited by transitboy (edited 10-14-2000).]

First of all what are you talking about with these fake screen names.Second of all nobody on this board really gives a shit about what you have to say because you never have anything good to say.Your always starting shit and talking about Transit Lounge.How old are you!!!!! Say what you please because it really doesn't bother me because I think I'm the only one on this board who doesn't take this shit seriously. I think you should lose that name because it's getting very old already.. cwm3.gif

I am ten years old and I was wondering is my screename getting old as fast as your cool club is. Hey I was wondering how are your numbers at transit stop are you raking it in? Oh you dont remember the fake screenames that funny cuz everyone I know on this board does, well at least they told me so. NO but really you have a great club and it will be a hit for a long time. ahahahhahahahahahahahha

Hey "dickboy" the laugh is on you. I never used fake screen names. That is something only someone like you would think of doing. It's kind of funny how everyone who was talking about Transit, are still very much invloved with other topics on the board. But, they are all fake according to you. And as for making money, that's my business. But, if you want to help add to my growing bank account, why don't you stop by Friday night. I'll put you on the <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guest list</A> .

PS.. don't forget to come back to the DJ booth and say HI