Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club Abyss opinions requested.....

I was a long time friday night Abyss goer, until about 1 year ago. I went back to see Tsettos there this Friday. I was expecting to see a bigger crowd. Maybe it looked like less people because of the way its remodeled, not sure. I checked out downstairs, and I wasn't feelin the vibe down there at all.

I still had a great night, but no doubt, the place doesn't seem to have that same feeling.

The staff at Abyss is still great, better than most clubs I've been too.

Hopefully the upcoming DJ lineup will bring in some more energy...

------------------

PERCUSSION, I LOVE PERCUSSION...

Personally, I think the way it has been remodeled, has killed Abyss. I dont like the feel up there as much as I did before. I used to like hanging out at the bar on the side against the right wall looking over, or at the end of the center bar. Now you have a lot of people sitting in the middle part, people standing around talking to them, people crowding up the 2 main bars, and it almost feels like there is no separation from the dance floor. In any case, that cant be changed, and without a doubt, the only thing that can be done now, is bring in the big names you are bringing in during the coming weeks. As far as staff goes, never had a problem, so i guess we'll wait and see..

------------------

--LADIES, to the rhythm..feel the beat...feel the tweek

personally, i think Abyss is the best JerZ club the garden state has goin for them.. remodeling shmodeling man.. who cares where the hell you were standing.. stand somewhere else!.. your booty will get used to the surroundings and youll deal with it..

what the hell are you standing for anyways!.. GO DANCE!

------------------

you know you love me..