Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Webcasting Jersey club events

I run media services for djs, clubs and bands - was wondering if any 1 would be interested in helping me out with starting a new web radio/TV site which promotes events and club night happenings ? I think it would be a cool thing to even do a Club NYC promo night at some of the better spots in Jersey. Any 1 here interested in helping me out ?, thanks Greg

Ok - to get the ball rolling Ive regged up a decent domain name which will be WNJX.org aka: Network X aka: New Jersey Nightclub Network...Im going to finish up the initial index page's graphics and config a small BBS then setup a streaming server...I would like the music and video streams to be in 2 formats hopefully: RealMedia and Quicktime...After I complete these things tonight, Ill be ready to sit down and speak with some of you about your ideas. I really think I need help in 3 initial categories. I will need hosts for these events when and if they happen, meaning youll be at the event talking to patrons and club peeps, getting opinions and gossip about the djs, music, and atmosphere - and you'll also be interviewing the dj's and probobly giving away promotional materials related to the station. The second way Ill need help is Ill need dj's to actually come down to my home here where I have the studio and network setup and actually spin weekly shows. Preferably these Dj's will be some of the guys working at participating clubs and will have to be skilled of course which will make thier weekly shows popular and looked forward to. Im going to also need outgoing regular hosts to speak to and run the shows while the dj does his mixing - those people will not neccesarily need radio experience but must be attractive, well groomed and with a vibrant personality..girls would be great for these host jobs so all you dynamic board females that post here please consider this ! hehe..you know who u are (DanceGlitter, MsKitty, Ducati) Cmon - get involved it will be fun...The 3rd way I'll need help is with Club Contacts and promotion and PR..setting up the promo nights as well as developing and maintaining relationships with the Club Owners and managers....So thats the initial gameplan - come on down and check out the stations site at http://www.wnjx.org and either email me at gerg@wnjx.org or reply to this post. I hope this idea is a good 1 and hope to get some positive feedback from this board, peace all - Greg cwm32.gif