Clubplanet Nightlife Community

gimme an answer to this.........

Allishara i agree 100% bluntzzz have and probably will be an important aspect to mylife. If you been to TJ last year i know u must have seen me there with my three bluntzz. I havent been back this year. if i do i stand out ill let you smoke a phat blunt not no twig!!! ok later later. KILL KILL KILL... cwm20.gifcwm7.gif

alright.. honestly.. we went that nite and im not sure if there are like 2 Boa's or some shit.. but we walked in and there was just a bar.. thats it.. no dance floor.. and there was like hardly anybody there so we stayed for like 2 drinks, met 3 weird pork chops, and then went to go smoke and eat at the diner.. now tell me.. was i at the right place?.. or is the dance floor like in another room or something?.. cause the "dj" was playing like old ass music..

(ex. Diamond Girl) <-even though thats my ALL time fav. freestyle song.. i thought they wouldve dished out something else..

------------------

you know you love me..

cwm1.gif

alright.. honestly.. tell me.. see, we went to this so called BOA.. and im not sure if there are like a couple of these places around Newark or sumsing.. BUT.. lemme tell you.. we walk into this place and there was only a bar.. no dance floor at all.. unless it was in some other room, i duno, but i didnt see any DJ and the only music that was played was some old ass freestyle.. now.. i love the song Diamond Girl..but come on now.. seriously?..

now.. was i at a different BOA?.. we walked in.. had like 2 beers.. met some weird pork chops that bought us more drinks.. and then bounced and smoked weed and ate like pigs at the diner.. and the end.. by allishara..

sooooo.. is this the same place or was i at a different BOAVISTA???

------------------

you know you love me..

Allishara, your so write. its funny though there are mad chops there. However iam not a chop. I cuban, but besides the point, if you go to boa vista tonight or whenever look out for the me.. I ll smoke you out and your sure will run in to the right person if you love to smoke and cuddle and be at peace with yourself. alright whatever I wrote. Belevie me i dont have any pick up lines. Bottom line I am to much to my self. Alright later later... One time ok (dont be angry) KILL KILL KILL..... cwm23.gif

Allishara, I only saw your first posting and i was wondering why you wrote that you had short term memory. And I realized you posted twice. Yeup all pot heads suffer the same condition short term memory. And you Know what i wouldnt miss it not one bit if had long term memory. But fuck it I love my bud. Talking about looking at it, smoking it, growing it, making brownies and cookies with it, and i ll die with it.. POT HEAD FOR LIFE ~~~<<<<<<<#... Kill kill Kill. Later later. cwm1.gif<a  href="]http://bbs.clubplanet.com/ubb/smilies/cwm12.gif' alt='cwm12.gif'>