Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BASH THE COPS ( NO PIGS AT OUR CLUBS )

I dont know what happened to the board but whatever, if you feel you have problems because of this topic your mistaken. The problem is the cops.. THey suck.. COPS STAY A WAY FROM OUR CLUBS WE DONT WANT YOU THERE.

PUCK if you read this job on Dmens u too bro i ll call you write now anyway. FUCK THE POLICE..... KILL kill KILL

EvilJav, R U recruiting bodies for your Satanic-Pig Hatin' following? Word for the wise, as G.Roid stated in another post, be careful what you say on this board, don't know who is watching!!!!!! but here's one for ya!!!!! DIE PIG Bastages!!!!!

cwm23.gifcwm8.gifcwm10.gif

------------------

Those who focus on the here and now, never truly appreciate the future........

RUDYPOO i know... i know... but remeber they are always watching.. and they know who we are.. Come on man. They know when you shit and everything.. This is not to bash the feds it for the cops.. Investigate them, you know what goes on at the clubs. Cops ruien everything even though they are doing there job but they dont have to take advantage of ther power. LOOK at BOVISTA FOR EXAMPLE.. Just imagine the amount of discomfort that comes from a cop hang out at YOUR CLUBS. BECAUSE BOTTOM LINE JAV DOESnt GO TO THE CANDY FACOTRY, TWILLO, OR ANY OF THOSE PLACES. I am an anti social OK. Thats for real. TOO MANY PEOPLE BUGS ME OUT.. SO The only reason why iam on this board is for laughs and chat with my friends. AND COPS ARE NOT MY FRIENDS. EVERY one who know me, know what i say is TRUE. Sorry if offended people who like COPS but i dont and many other dont either. KILL KILL KILL....

Rudypoo thank you man G roid u too. But fuck COPS SUCK.. And that my word !!! cwm23.gif made mistakes. needed to edit FUCK THE COPS ... PUCK WHATS YOUR 20... ???

[This message has been edited by eviljav666 (edited 11-13-2000).]

yeah U know I do. I dont know to what extent but it there. The truth has to always has to be said. My straight fowardness does turn people off. But not everybody feels the same way. Most people love SICKO JAV.... KILL KILL KILL... Emit where u at today. When are we doing lunch ?... cwm18.gif