Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DANCEGLITTER

feelin

Danceglitter wrote:

Thanks for your advice on the city. But I really didn't want anyones opinion on the city

but instead on Jersey. And by the way all those "sexy women" that you see in the city, most of them are from Jersey.

I happen to be one of them.

I think i would have to agree with you there on that one....but i have found that the women ...

that is the reserved women tend to hide in places that its not so easy to find.

Don't you think? And places where they can't be annoyed by the typical guys chasing them around.

But listen i don't mean to be rude...but may i be the judge on that you happen to be one of the hot women?

Just a bit curious to see someone assured about themself. It shows proudness and security which are admirable qualities...

See ya

Feelin wrote:

But listen i don't mean to be rude...but may i be the judge on that you happen to be one of the hot women?

Just a bit curious to see someone assured about themself. It shows proudness and security which are admirable qualities...

In response to your question, yes you can be the judge because I am positive you will agree that we are both hot and proud.

Feelin wrote:

In response to your question, yes you can be the judge because I am positive you will agree that we are both hot and proud.