Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WE HATE COPS

Not to be rude, but you can never bring back something as good as the Roxy 2 years ago - the time has passed. The crowd has gone in a different direction, the scene is different, the music is different, and no one feels the same. You can never re live the past - NOT POSSIBLE.

And as for Eddie Baez ripping up EXIT - are you for real. EXIT sucked last year and it sucks this year. EXIT is a complete joke and it was last year - there was no vibe at all, the music was completely terrible and do not even get me started on the crowd.

Hello Chosen one. Please with out getting upset explain to your board family and friends why you have decided to post the wackiest Post we have all read ??????? Please reply. I am sorry that stuff about the guidos IS Pittiful and the clubs you support, i know iam wack by not going out as much; but man your > A GUIDO JOHNNY and your whole approach is WACK....

Please be your self.

Thanks, love EVILJAV... 666

KILL KILL KILL

Hello Chosen one. Please with out getting upset explain to your board family and friends why you have decided to post the wackiest Post we have all read ??????? Please reply. I am sorry that stuff about the guidos IS Pittiful and the clubs you support, i know iam wack by not going out as much; but man your > A GUIDO JOHNNY and your whole approach is WACK....

Please be your self. (Keep A Shirt on)

Thanks, love EVILJAV... 666

KILL KILL KILL

iam not attacking you. Just be + Yourslf.

Puffdenny what the fuck man.. Long time no hear nor see. Everything ok.. Hit the board more often. I know we all seem like loser on the board but were not. Just bugging during the day.. SO you do the same PUFFDENNY..

Lets go to lake street, Dale's waiting for us there with some 40's and Bluntzz.. Then we hit uptown... Ok ..... KILL kill KILL cwm23.gif SATAN IS YOUR ONLY HOPE