Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SO WHAT EXACTLY IS GOING ON IN HERE...

Originally posted by nightprincess2:

The problem is the same people are posting under a million different names.

Nightprincess2:

I totally agree with you - there is a new name every day. It is so funny how much time people have to sit around and make up 20 profiles for themself

D

Originally posted by antonio4567:

Piscesgirl-72 why are you so angry? it seems to me your so hostile for no reason, unless this is more of a personally issue...then otherwise chill out

WHAT's UP INTENSITY!?!?!?!?! YOU GOING TO TWILO SATURDAY?

Oops...sorry again for the all caps!!!!

------------------

"Hold on Tight...Enjoy the Ride" -DT

I am not trying to come off as hostile or angry. If that is the way the posts are coming off then I guess I have chosen some improper wording. I am not angry, nor do I need to get laid. I am merely voicing my opinion on an issue I feel strongly about. There are many posts made by most of us that at one time or the other will be considered hostile or that we are angry to the reader. That is due to the reader not knowing the whole situation that may have led up to the post, and the the person posting not willing to reveal EVERYTHING to this PUBLIC board. We are all entilted to our opinions - I have vocalized mine and now I am being told I need to get laid. Well, basically if you don't like what I have said, or you don't agree, you can do one of 2 things. A - stop reading it and go to another post. Or B- Go Fuck Yourself because now you want to sit there and trash me for doing the same thing that all of you have done and will continue to do on this board. And that is all I have to say on this topic.

Tata! cwm38.gif

Piscesgirl-72...no really i didn't say you should get laid..(others may have) but telling people to fuck off isn't very nice nor ladylike...there are ways of expressing your opinion without getting nasty...maybe try doing that, and people won't be so rude back to you(as some in the past posts have been)!!!

Piscesgirl-72...no really i didn't say you should get laid..(others may have) but telling people to fuck off isn't very nice nor ladylike...there are ways of expressing your opinion without getting nasty...maybe try doing that, and people won't be so rude back to you(as some in the past posts have been)!!!

Contrary to what you may think - that post was not addressed to you and only you. I really don't care if people are rude, or obnoxious, or anything else that you may construe as not being very ladylike. Actually I respect people more if they are highly emotionally individuals who get excited about things they feel strongly about. That is the way I am - I tell it like I see it. I don't candy coat it to make it nice and fluffy for all to hear or read. I speak my mind and I don't hold back. It is not done with malicious intent. Call it bitchy call it not ladylike, call it whatever you may. Most people actually find that to be a good quality in a person because you know you will always be told the truth. People are entitled to say they think I need to get laid - it really doesn't bother me soemone said that. I did not nor do I plan to attack anyone for voicing their opinion. I was merley pointing out that I am being attacked for mine. As I stated above - if you don't like what you are reading - you don't have to finish. It's called the back button and you can always press it should you get offended, or just not wish to read further.

Yes there is 1 - count that 1 - person posting under a number of aliases and is the same person - and that is DUCATI, aka princess143ash, aka princess143. That was what the first post ponited out. I guess she is right up there with the impostors. She hides behind different aliases, and all she does is trash other clubs, and DJ's. The funny thing is that she works for a club in somewhat of a high capacity and just makes herself look bad, and unfortunately it may reflect upon the club some day and that shouldn't happen. It's annoying really- and childish. If you go back and read previous posts under the 3 names you'll see what I mean. She should just stop doing what she is doing, focus on the fact that her club is not where it once was in the scene, and realize by posting negativity about other clubs is not the way to draw a good clientele. The place really looks great, has the best soound system in NJ, and does deserve to have a good reputation. Just my $.02