Clubplanet Nightlife Community

splash fridays

i went on opening night and the club seemed alright. the club has nice size to it. but what the fuck happened at the coat check that night. went to get our jackets/coats at the end of the night and it was just a mad scramble. coats on the floor etc. what the hell were the coatcheck girls doing. how fucking hard is it to hang up coats and retrieve them??? anyway my crew lost 4 out of 5 jackets.for myself the night cost me about $700. $140= partying $550 leather coat.

oh and a big thanx to the motherfcukers who walked out of there with other people's jackets=scumbags

the problem was that when they let the first person thru the barrier to get their coat. then everyone else just followed and it was easy pickings for them. why wasn't a bouncer there to prevent that.(instead i saw one put a guy in a full nelson and bash his head into a pole as he was completely helpless)

thanks for the info italiamale1977, but i ran into the guy who worked the door that nite and he said if i call them i can get like $150 back from their insurance comp. but i don't have a receipt. it's not worth the trouble for $150.

Originally posted by longey777:

the problem was that when they let the first person thru the barrier to get their coat. then everyone else just followed and it was easy pickings for them. why wasn't a bouncer there to prevent that.(instead i saw one put a guy in a full nelson and bash his head into a pole as he was completely helpless)

thanks for the info italiamale1977, but i ran into the guy who worked the door that nite and he said if i call them i can get like $150 back from their insurance comp. but i don't have a receipt. it's not worth the trouble for $150.

Thats bullshit... I would definitely find some way to get it back... Get 4 friends together and file 4 $150 dollar claims.

cwm4.gif

i went on opening night and the club seemed alright. the club has nice size to it. but what the fuck happened at the coat check that night. went to get our jackets/coats at the end of the night and it was just a mad scramble. coats on the floor etc. what the hell were the coatcheck girls doing. how fucking hard is it to hang up coats and retrieve them??? anyway my crew lost 4 out of 5 jackets.for myself the night cost me about $700. $140= partying $550 leather coat.

oh and a big thanx to the motherfcukers who walked out of there with other people's jackets=scumbags

You better get in on it now then! My friend filed a complaint with the Police for his 700 dollar Bernini coat. His court date is two weeks and you can bet that they will give him at least 500 dollars.

Any yes, I was there and I was one of the lucky ones that got their coat early that night.

The coatcheck ladies were so fat, that they must have ate some of the coats too, so you might want to check with them...

cwm27.gifcwm2.gif

What club has the most organized coat check?