Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If you are reading this... Just for the hell of it....

Lets give a shout out! Shout out to all the clubs and bars with the best nights in Jersey that is the shit. Shout out to Joey's Thursdays and Sundays, Doc's Tuesdays, Metro Fridays, and Hunka's and Abyss Saturdays. Anyone else have any???

cwm41.gif

[This message has been edited by italiamale1977 (edited 12-05-2000).]

BOAVISTA SUCKS

its not even a club..

actually.. its not even a bar..

i heard all the hype about this place.. we went.. and there is no dj.. and wherever this so called dj is.. he was playing some cheezy ass freestyle..

everyone there is old too.. its wierd..

im sorry Jav..

i luv ya... but you know how it is..

cwm38.gifcwm32.gifcwm38.gif

------------------

you know you love me..

hey allishara, i didn't mean to say you aren't sexy, since we've never met.

i think you got the wrong impression of the place before going there. if i went by what i read on here about the place i'd be mislead also. it is what it is. let it be written.

anyway, for an all around excellent night, i think most clubs in NJ fall short. not saying they are bad, just not the best.

------------------

PERCUSSION, I LOVE PERCUSSION... View?u=1198735&a=9205368&p=31510201

Right behind the Garden State Mall on Paramus Road in Rochelle Park. Its right inside the Ramada Inn. If your coming up from FL for NYE, I recommend going to the city. Although, Metro did throw a pretty good party last year, and this year they are open till 11 am. I was in Florida 2 years ago for NYE and I went to Club Boca then I went to Liquids in Miami. I miss the warmth!

SEXY PEOPLE????....

hahahhahahahhahahha....

you must be crazy.... hahahhahahha

i would LOVE it if everyone paid that place a visit just to see what its really like...

by the way everyone talks on this board about that place you would think its a chill spot.. haha..

man that shits funny....

cwm33.gif

------------------

you know you love me..

Originally posted by allishara:

SEXY PEOPLE????....

hahahhahahahhahahha....

you must be crazy.... hahahhahahha

i would LOVE it if everyone paid that place a visit just to see what its really like...

by the way everyone talks on this board about that place you would think its a chill spot.. haha..

man that shits funny....

cwm33.gif

wow...you must have not been feeling well that day...that place is crazy!!! Stevie B is spinning some mad shit tonight!!!

Originally posted by pdtrance:

Thanx

I will be going to the city as well, probably limelight and twilo, but i also want to go to some clubs in my native jersey. Born and raised in Wayne. Liquid is now closed by the way.

You were born and raised in Wayne eh? Whats your first name? It wouldn't be Mike would it? I went to FAU with a couple of peeps from Wayne.

Originally posted by italiamale1977:

You were born and raised in Wayne eh? Whats your first name? It wouldn't be Mike would it? I went to FAU with a couple of peeps from Wayne.

No my name is pete a fellow italian. I am still going to school in Orlando--UCF exactly. My brother still lives there and my cousins own some italian resteraunts there as well.

pete