Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Now, is it just me or..................................

Now.. is it just me.. but ive come to notice that every pill that ive digested in the past like little over a year or so does not even come close to the ones that totally Freaked me up a couple years ago.. like in 1995 when i took my first one i was completely blown away.. even the ones after that and after that.. they were sooooo strong.. you only needed one then.. taking two and you were probaly fucking drooling all over yourself.. Well what the hell happened?.. i took a break from doing E cause it got a lil bit corny seeing lil 16 year olds at clubs making the same ugly E faces that i was making.. it was a harsh reality...

so so so.. like a year and a half ago i started up again.. but... its soooo not the same.. i can probaly take 4 or 5 in one nite and actually be hungry in the morning!..

what the Front door man?..

i say it all the time.. you can count your childhood christmas.. your graduation from high school.. your first concert.. or even the first time you had sex...

but nothing.. and i mean NOTHING.. can top the feeling and the fun you had the first time you ever did E....

take a moment to remember........ you thinking?........... you smiling yet?........its was nice rite?................

and itll never be the same again.....

cwm38.gifcwm32.gifcwm38.gifcwm32.gifcwm38.gif

------------------

you know you love me..