Clubplanet Nightlife Community

METRO LOUNGE THIS FRIDAY

Originally posted by dastardino:

LISTEN TO ME RIGHT NOW YOU STUPID CUNT I HAVE BEEN THERE A FEW TIMES AND EVERYTIME I GOT IN WITH SNEAKERS. MAYBE IF YOUR FRIEND STOOPED WEARING SHOP RITE BRAND SKIPPIES THEN HE WOULD HAVE GOTTEN IN. WHO WEARS A HAT TO A CLUB ? YOUR FRIEND MUST BE AS BIG OF A LOSER AS YOU. YES NO DRESS CODE IS A PLUS. I GO OUT TO DANCE AND FOR THE MUSIC NOT TO TRY TO FRONT. TYPICAL ATTITUDE FOR A JERSEY LOSER WHO WOULDN'T KNOW A REAL CLUB IF YOU GOT KICKED OUT OF ONE.

NOW LICK I TOLD THE OTHER HERB SPERMMAN

LICK MY BALLS

Is it really necessary to be so disrespectful to someone you don't even know?

You just proved how immature u really are....anyone with a decent IQ score wouldn't use a word such as "cunt"....maybe it's your lack of vocabulary that subjects u to using these words. Maybe when u graduate high school you'll be able to post with more decency and then you can realy talk about a Jersey club because you'll actually be able to get into one.

Originally posted by dastardino:

LISTEN TO ME RIGHT NOW YOU STUPID CUNT I HAVE BEEN THERE A FEW TIMES AND EVERYTIME I GOT IN WITH SNEAKERS. MAYBE IF YOUR FRIEND STOOPED WEARING SHOP RITE BRAND SKIPPIES THEN HE WOULD HAVE GOTTEN IN. WHO WEARS A HAT TO A CLUB ? YOUR FRIEND MUST BE AS BIG OF A LOSER AS YOU. YES NO DRESS CODE IS A PLUS. I GO OUT TO DANCE AND FOR THE MUSIC NOT TO TRY TO FRONT. TYPICAL ATTITUDE FOR A JERSEY LOSER WHO WOULDN'T KNOW A REAL CLUB IF YOU GOT KICKED OUT OF ONE.

NOW LICK I TOLD THE OTHER HERB SPERMMAN

LICK MY BALLS