Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***new years eve @ METRO LOUNGE....OPEN TILL 11 O'CLOCK IN THE MORNING!!! ***

ml2k1

Advance tickets are still available and can be purchased at metro lounge 7 days a week from open to close.All tickets include a TOP SHELF OPEN BAR FROM 9PM -1AM!! LAVISH HOT AND COLD BUFFET WITH CARVING STATION....CHANPANGE TOAST AT MIDNIGHT..AND PARTY FAVORS .all tickets are 129$ per person. AFTER HOURS PRICE (from 2am - 11am) will be announced on the day of the event.We will feature 3 rooms with 3 different djs and 3 different styles of music. So even if you do not bring in the new year with us at midnight, join us for AFTERHOURS.....OPEN TILL 11AM &.....WE ALSO HAVE A 24HOUR LIQUIOR LISCENSE!!!!

WORLD??????...55$ just to walk through the door, no open bar,the hastle of times square on <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/newyearseve/">new years</a> ,denny tsettos, and only open till 5am.NO THANKS!!!!! Ill be at metro with the rest of my girls. You could not pay me enough to go to the city on <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/newyearseve/">new years eve</a> ...major headache alert!!!!

Originally posted by eviljav666:

iam fucking sick at reading all these FUCKING PROMOTORS POST THERE RIDIULOUS SHIT...GO SOMEWHERE ELSE TO ADVERTISE YOUR SHIT...PLEASE...fucking idiots what break you given me when i get to the club nothing...i still have to wait on line pay $25 CUM shots to get in..and then put up with those muscle johnny inside..FUCKING JOHNNYS....STOP PROMOTING YOUR FUCKING CLUBS....

THE BOARD IS HERE FOR US...not FOR PROMOTORS AND THERE FUCKING SCAMES...iam i an asshole YES...FUCKIT.....KILL.. cwm23.gif SET FLAMES TO ALL THE WACKNESS....

Thats what i'm talkin' bout EVILjav...same shit everyday!!! anyway, don't forget about BOAVISTAS <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/newyearseve/">new years eve</a> bash...dj johniboo will blow the roof!!!

cwm32.gif

I think Tsettos should take over Roxy Saturday's. Fuck the World.. I love Tsettos though... Its like a commercial in there. If you sweat you look like a scumbag. Don't get me wrong, I am a pretty boy Prada wearing guy myself, but come on!! People want to relax! Especially for New Years.

cwm8.gifcwm23.gif

<Will the puke put out the flames?>

------------------

AOL: Italiamale1977

iam fucking sick at reading all these FUCKING PROMOTORS POST THERE RIDIULOUS SHIT...GO SOMEWHERE ELSE TO ADVERTISE YOUR SHIT...PLEASE...fucking idiots what break you given me when i get to the club nothing...i still have to wait on line pay $25 CUM shots to get in..and then put up with those muscle johnny inside..FUCKING JOHNNYS....STOP PROMOTING YOUR FUCKING CLUBS....

THE BOARD IS HERE FOR US...not FOR PROMOTORS AND THERE FUCKING SCAMES...iam i an asshole YES...FUCKIT.....KILL.. cwm23.gif SET FLAMES TO ALL THE WACKNESS....