Clubplanet Nightlife Community

this is cool I can post pics

rayclubp

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by meta4z:

ya that's my ex from a while back. Miami has the cutest girls that is a well established fact.

after spending a week in SoBe last year and seeing the picture - no argument there ;-)

------------------

...Ph0eniX

We may not be up there like NY as far as our music scene but we definitely have the looks. What do you say about a place where 65%+ of locals are model caliber. And that's without counting those that come during the season. "Pussy Galore"

------------------

"Take the red pill and you stay in wonderland"

Originally posted by meta4z:

We may not be up there like NY as far as our music scene but we definitely have the looks. What do you say about a place where 65%+ of locals are model caliber. And that's without counting those that come during the season. "Pussy Galore"

as for women - yes ...guys - I'm not sure about that

------------------

...Ph0eniX

Yeah, but he looks like he's about to kill someone...lol.

No offense, met4z, just an ovservation. The rest of you all look wicked happy, and he's over there about to jack someone's grill.

------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are the music makers,

and we are the dreamers of dreams.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

lol.... you all seem like cool peeps biggrin.gif I'd chill wit' cha' biggrin.gif especially Jonny..lol..

Down girl.. down..

sorry had to get myself together.. I'm in a funny mood today.... =o)

biggrin.gif

------------------

"lets dance , lets shout.. shake your body down to the ground..."

lecy337@hotmail.com

Man, what are you like sixteen years young. I don't know about the looks, but you sure have the Miami stuck up attitude. Get the looks and then talk the talk. The "johnny" guy, now he can be as conceited as he wants. I like the girl though. She would make me turn any day. Phoenix has the right idea. Whats up with all the pics, did you just get dumped?

whatever man don't take it the wrong way, and as far as the pics I'm sorry they offended you. If you wanna dis me personally without even knowing me that's you. But I won't dignify your posts w/ replies anymore. Its a shame when some people can't handle conversation and have to punctuate it w/ insults.

------------------

Originally posted by francicso:

If you don't mind me asking, why is that fine ass girl your ex??? If I had a girl as fine as her I'd still be with her!If you don't mind hook me up.

that was deep ..not trying to start drama or anything, just had to say it ;-)

------------------

...Ph0eniX

Wise man once say -

No matter how good s/he looks right now, someone, somewhere, is tired of puting up with his/her shit.

------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are the music makers,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How do you know it was her shit? Man, most of the time its us assholes. I second, Francisco. Hey metamorphine head, hook it up and we'll find out the truth for Illinois boy. Also, if she was no good, then WHY are you showing her of to us with that picture. I saw your shitty web site that surely had enough pics of you playing solo. I guess I can't blame you, I would show her to. Damn she looks interesting as hell! Does she go to school? High School, college?

Hey newbie,

In case you haven't noticed, there's a pretty decent vibe that happens on this board. It's called PLUR. Maybe you should look at it sometime.

------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are the music makers,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Originally posted by kove:

Hey newbie,

In case you haven't noticed, there's a pretty decent vibe that happens on this board. It's called PLUR. Maybe you should look at it sometime.

haha ...the *PEACE*LOVE*UNITY*RESPECT plug has been disconnected from NYC a long time ago ...some time around Giuliani's first term ;-)

bring Mr. Dinkins back!

------------------

...Ph0eniX

[This message has been edited by Ph0eniX (edited 07-19-2000).]

whatever dude, if you wanna talk to her I'm sure you'll run into her if you go out enough. I think Eminiem said it best "Maxx why are you so mad?" You just gots to chill ok? Fuck it, I'm taking down this pic cuz its obviously causing too much drama for all you people out there that can't appreciate me sharing something. Peace to the real folks.

------------------