Clubplanet Nightlife Community

this is cool I can post pics

rayclubp

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jack - familiar pic . . . . tee hee. biggrin.gif lovin' the glasses, tee hee . . .

who is this crazy girl stirrin shit . . . jeez . . . i get to cause the shit around here. rolleyes.gif

and keep postin the pics if you want . . . I am not computer-competent enough to put pics of myself on . . . but on August 15th if you people would like to pick up a copy of V magazine, I'll be in it. fun fun fun.

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

So if u don't like it...don't look at it..simple right???

This is your 2nd post and u didn't say/post anything smart either just some negative shit. Why don't u post YOUR OWN pic and we'll see how good looking u are

Originally posted by vicious69:

I CARE! I wanna see fine men posting on this forum not cheeeeeezzzzeeeee kiddies like metanoxema4z. He has nothing interesting to say just dumb looking pictures of himself. How pathetic! I'd ask you for a pic but i read somewhere else on this forum that your in loovvee! That's cool , I respect that unless you don't want me to wink.gif

thanks for the respect ..as for the pic ...what the hell ...why not?? ...I'm the guy with glasses

group-sf.jpg

------------------

...Ph0eniX

Risa06 Honey, I'm not gonna give you the pleasure of seeing my beutiful image in this forum. I don't like to be public meat. I'm confident enough not to need feedback on my looks or character to feel goood...I'm a very happy positive person who loves life and honestly,I just can't stand low class unconfident fools. Don't worry about me sweetie, I won't be looking at metazits picture anymore, I'm drooling over PHoenix picture instead. Now thats worth looking at!

why am I silly.. because I mad ea funny? lol biggrin.gif and Kove I was kidding about the X'ers.... but I guess In my spare time I could take a few...lol.. once again I'm kidding. and Jack.. you look a lot different from the other pic I saw of you..... biggrin.gif

Originally posted by maxx:

Lecy, silly girl.

------------------

"lets dance , lets shout.. shake your body down to the ground..."

lecy337@hotmail.com

Now.. now my dear sis, what has happend here? DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA.... biggrin.gif hee hee

So you're big time now... in a mag. i hope it's not the one of both of us posing for playboy... lol... no.. you wouldn't have that one put in there.. at least not w/o my concent right? lol.. no really what are you in there for? You go Girl! biggrin.gif

Originally posted by brandie:

Jack - familiar pic . . . . tee hee. biggrin.gif lovin' the glasses, tee hee . . .

who is this crazy girl stirrin shit . . . jeez . . . i get to cause the shit around here. rolleyes.gif

and keep postin the pics if you want . . . I am not computer-competent enough to put pics of myself on . . . but on August 15th if you people would like to pick up a copy of V magazine, I'll be in it. fun fun fun.

luv,

brandie

Shhhhhhhh . . . nobody knows about the pics that are on pages 34-39 of the august 2000 Playboy magazine. jeez, lec, you're almost giving us away!! biggrin.gif tee hee.

And silly, of COURSE jack looks different than that other pic you saw - he's not wearing his SUPERMAN UNDIES in this pic!!

rolleyes.gif

Anyways - SOMEBODY *special* gave me his strep throat at PVD on friday nite . . . and i'm in terrible amounts of pain . . . but i'm SUCH a nice individual that i'm just being a trooper and not bitching TOO much (yeah oHtay) . . . so i will survive, but for now i must go back to my comfy bed. biggrin.gif

luuuuuv

brandie!!!!

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

you guys/gal are so funny

Jack I guess you look different because you weren't under me... wink.gif

Brandie, are you sure it wasn't page 10-13 for us? oh yeah your right, that was last months... shhhh....

Oh yeah.. you little sneak.. at PVD.. I was down the street at that other CLUB.... lol

keep playin' hide and seak using tounges.l. it always happens that way...

hope you feel better.. =o)

and I'll try to post a pic.. next week.. it I get time =o)

------------------

"lets dance , lets shout.. shake your body down to the ground..."

lecy337@hotmail.com