Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My ultimate fantasy...

JackMeOff

to be w/2 girls?? ...nah, been there, done that

to be w/3 girls?? ...nah, been there, done that too

have an orgy ...no comment *giggle*

now, the ultimate thing would be to have sex, ...or rather make love to my baby and at the same time to my best friend, who is also my ex-gf and whom I love very much ...you think I'm twisted?? ...this world is made of twisted people

------------------

...Ph0eniX

[This message has been edited by Ph0eniX (edited 07-26-2000).]

Not twisted at all . . . because that same fantasy belonged to my exgirlfriend . . . and her bf, who was my best friend for a long time. biggrin.gif

tee hee - lemme recount your lil list:

2 girls? yep

2 guys? yep . .. eeeh . . .

3 girls? yep

hmm - we'll go with basically any of those combos you can create - orgy . . . yep. biggrin.gif

so jack - i don't think you're twisted . . . especially because the one girl is your ex . . . musta been good sex, tee hee. biggrin.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

Originally posted by vj604:

Id probably take a step back if my girlfriend were to say, i want to see you with another girl.... and if i were her, i tihnk it might be weird for me to say, id like to see you do another guy....everything else is fine, but thats one fantasy i dont tihnk i could ever have.

All you kids have fun now and be safe ..kay?

VJ

of course ...always wrapped!

------------------

...Ph0eniX

My new fantasy is to have a 48 hour jaunt with brandie, lecy and caly (my new favorite girls), with about 20 pills (among other things), some beautiful music and wild night of unbridled, primal sex (with a handy bag of toys to play with too). wink.gif

And, I don't even know any of you, but each one of you seem to be, hands down, cooler and more beautiful (personality wise) than any of the fake girls out here in LA. smile.gif

[This message has been edited by dlish (edited 07-26-2000).]

Originally posted by vj604:

This is the sex forum where we talk about strange things that arent mentioned anywhere else in the world.....wrapped in what? For all i know you could have MORE crazy fantasies.....

you said to be safe ...that's what I meant

------------------

...Ph0eniX

Originally posted by Ph0eniX:

well, I was gonna tell you about a certain experience from my past but since you think he's a little sick I'll just shut up ;-) ...haha

I like sick, so tell me, tell me!!! tongue.gif

------------------

"I love the things that we should fear"

Originally posted by brandie:

Not twisted at all . . . because that same fantasy belonged to my exgirlfriend . . . and her bf, who was my best friend for a long time. biggrin.gif

tee hee - lemme recount your lil list:

2 girls? yep

2 guys? yep . .. eeeh . . .

3 girls? yep

hmm - we'll go with basically any of those combos you can create - orgy . . . yep. biggrin.gif

so jack - i don't think you're twisted . . . especially because the one girl is your ex . . . musta been good sex, tee hee. biggrin.gif

luv,

brandie

between my baby and my best friend, I'm not sure which one is a better lay ...there both up there!!!

------------------

...Ph0eniX

Originally posted by jolie27:

You're not twisted...that's also a fantasy of my ex's, who's also a best friend. He even wants to see me with another guy! He's a little sick.

well, I was gonna tell you about a certain experience from my past but since you think he's a little sick I'll just shut up ;-) ...haha

------------------

...Ph0eniX

Id probably take a step back if my girlfriend were to say, i want to see you with another girl.... and if i were her, i tihnk it might be weird for me to say, id like to see you do another guy....everything else is fine, but thats one fantasy i dont tihnk i could ever have.

All you kids have fun now and be safe ..kay?

VJ

TOYS did you say toys!!!!! I dont want to grow up I'm a toy's R us... toys' R me.. gal I should sya...hee hee...

Originally posted by dlish:

My new fantasy is to have a 48 hour jaunt with brandie, lecy and caly (my new favorite girls), with about 20 pills (among other things), some beautiful music and wild night of unbridled, primal sex (with a handy bag of toys to play with too). wink.gif

And, I don't even know any of you, but each one of you seem to be, hands down, cooler and more beautiful (personality wise) than any of the fake girls out here in LA. smile.gif

[This message has been edited by dlish (edited 07-26-2000).]

toys r us my ass - we all know you've racked up free trips to china for ALL of us from your Frequent Flyers Miles Gold Card at Pleasure Palace. biggrin.gif

now that i think about it - SOMEBODY please play with her - i'd much rather go somewhere other than china . . . keep workin it baby!

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

[This message has been edited by brandie (edited 07-28-2000).]

Ha Ha.... yes some one please play with me... lol....

Act. I've been gettin' some lovin.... so I'm good for now... but theres always room for more.... maybe... Brandie I take it you've gotten some new apps. fo rthe both of us... I guess three of us now.. if we count in Caly.

Speakin' of lovin' has anyone heard from Saint?