Clubplanet Nightlife Community

do u guys...

galantv85

I've meet up with probably 10-15 people from the board at clubs or concerts. But I've only hung out with Lecy. She's cool and we're going to hang out again tommorow at B+S in the park and probably more after that because we both love the music smile.gif

I would def. like to hang out with more people from the board though. I have plenty of freinds, but only 2 that still enjoy clubbing.

------------------

BAC

If a man does not keep pace with his companions,

perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer.

Originally posted by crossymaster:

I've meet up with probably 10-15 people from the board at clubs or concerts. But I've only hung out with Lecy. She's cool and we're going to hang out again tommorow at B+S in the park and probably more after that because we both love the music smile.gif

I would def. like to hang out with more people from the board though. I have plenty of freinds, but only 2 that still enjoy clubbing.

Crossy, hit SF for the S&M party next week and you'll meet a whole BIG bunch of us

------------------

...Ph0eniX

i'll be at factory this weekend - after tunnel . . . l.o.m.l. right there with me. biggrin.gif

people from this board email me all the time that want to meet up - i met nadav and danielle (neither of whom post that frequently) and a couple others last nite at CHEETAH.

my bf posts on here occasionally (he's hard at work at an accounting firm right now) . . . etc.

so yeah, a bunch of us know each other . . .

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

Originally posted by xtckitkat:

well once i go back to school i want to meet up! how old are u guys though??? i feel so young????

I'm 25 years old smile.gif 13 yrs. of which have been spent looking for great times dancin' in clubs.

------------------

BAC

If a man does not keep pace with his companions,

perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer.

I'm starting to post more now! hee yeah... smile.gif Met up with brandie, real cool. Yeha, people realy do meet up cause apparently , i don't know how this happened, we all seem to like the same music, party vibe, and crowd. I wonder how THAT happened?!

hehehe - thank you, i try to be as cool as possible. wink.gif glad you finally made it down to Cheetah, and i'm glad you and your friends had a good time!!

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

• 2 weeks later...

well me,ally,gene2k,pheonix,addaboy,blondee all have a shore house together, plus we chill with smokee, lo2000, clubgirl..

Originally posted by xtckitkat:

do u guys know eachother in real life??? like i mean do u hang out and meet up all the time or something??? please tell me the truth smile.gif

------------------

I take my problems to the dancefloor...

There are meet-ups that run from time to time...there were about 8 people that showed up at Liquids Thursday night.

Meetings do happen. Just follow along and show up some time...make sure you wear a "HELLO My Name Is" tag wink.gif

JDogg

------------------

Corporate Tool

North Jersey