Clubplanet Nightlife Community

still in search...

galantv85

I need a cute raver boi wink.gif who will go to raves and clubs wiht me and protect me from all those scray guys out there! everytime i go to a club i get harassed like hell! my ass has permanent hand marks in it i think! so if theres any guys out there who want to be my protectors i wouldnt mind knowing wink.gif thanxxxxxx

hand marks?? lol!well at least there of the opposite sex..

tranies always seem to be very attracted to me, what a sight, scramble running through SF full speed, yelling HELPPPP!!!!with a very big drag in tow!!

Originally posted by xtckitkat:

I need a cute raver boi wink.gif who will go to raves and clubs wiht me and protect me from all those scray guys out there! everytime i go to a club i get harassed like hell! my ass has permanent hand marks in it i think! so if theres any guys out there who want to be my protectors i wouldnt mind knowing wink.gif thanxxxxxx

------------------

I take my problems to the dancefloor...

I'll take the job.

When do we start?

Originally posted by xtckitkat:

Well Apoth first you must fill out this form hehe wink.gif

Name:

Type of Raver:

Favorite club:

Height:

Weight:

Hair color:

Eye color:

Anything else i should know:

thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

------------------

Ravers don't fall...they trip and roll! hehe;)

scramble im just playing im sorry to hear that hehe but still you have to admit it must be a funny site! i had to beat some guy up fri night at exit for putting his hand up my skirt!!!!!! see this is why i need help!

------------------

Ravers don't fall...they trip and roll! hehe;)

Guest zooyorker

DO you think it is wrong to ask for a pic.. when you are chatting with someone??

------------------

Dreams that come true...Can be just as unsettling as those that don't!!

Get off MY CLOUD!!!