Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Elisha...

JackMeOff

Originally posted by lecy337:

HEy baby!!!!!

What up everyone!!!

Ok here's the update.. still been interviewing like crazy.. mightbe working for at&T wireless... I'll be homelessin 7 days.. but I'm going to look ata place today.. so keep your fingers crossed.. but that means I'll be a little further away.. notlike that matter that much. I'mready to party... SO what'sthe plan for this weekends.. I need to VENT.. I need sumlovin' my guys not really workin'.. .I dunno.. I think I like being in pimp mode more... somtimes... I miss you all too.. I've just been running around like crazy.... XO biggrin.gif

yeah yeah ..I'll be your pimp

------------------

...Ph0eniX

HEy baby!!!!!

What up everyone!!!

Ok here's the update.. still been interviewing like crazy.. mightbe working for at&T wireless... I'll be homelessin 7 days.. but I'm going to look ata place today.. so keep your fingers crossed.. but that means I'll be a little further away.. notlike that matter that much. I'mready to party... SO what'sthe plan for this weekends.. I need to VENT.. I need sumlovin' my guys not really workin'.. .I dunno.. I think I like being in pimp mode more... somtimes... I miss you all too.. I've just been running around like crazy.... XO biggrin.gif

------------------

"lets dance , lets shout.. shake your body down to the ground..."

lecy337@hotmail.com

Originally posted by lecy337:

hey why do you get "club god".. I want to be club goddess... stop postingv so much... no fair... I want purple stars!!!!! frown.gif

[This message has been edited by lecy337 (edited 08-28-2000).]

there is a quicker way to achieve the goddess status ...I'm sure you know what I'm talking about ...give me a call

------------------

...Ph0eniX

Guest crystalmethodny

Hey Elisha!

smile.gif

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

the love is over whelming.. thanks everyone biggrin.gif

Hey Steve.. what up? Dannys house on fri?

Jack I'll try to give you a call once I know where I'm living and all... we shall Rise to the top.... all may cum... lol

Brandie.. when are we gonna chill...? me you Rob and whom ever else... ( of course this will have to take place after I find a place to live)

SO is everyone going away this weekend?

Where the hell Is Crossy?

the love is over whelming.. thanks everyone biggrin.gif

Hey Steve.. what up? Dannys house on fri?

Jack I'll try to give you a call once I know where I'm living and all... we shall Rise to the top.... all may cum... lol

Brandie.. when are we gonna chill...? me you Rob and whom ever else... ( of course this will have to take place after I find a place to live)

SO is everyone going away this weekend?

Where the hell Is Crossy?