Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Eating Out

jp24

Originally posted by brandie:

THAT IS FUCT UP

you fuckin blew your load . . . it's out of your god damned body . . . you fuckin taste it and like it. and that's that. smile.gif

luv,

brandie

That's some crazy shit. You are a true freak. I have to admit that what you believe is the way it should be but I'm sorry to say for you that me and the major majority of men ain't down with that at all. Am I right fellas? I'll kiss her if I didn't bust but some time definitly has to pass if I did. You really wanna get mad at me girl? I'm a total hipocrit in that department cause is turns me on cray when my girl kiss's me crazy long and deep when I get done down there on her. Sorry B

Lat,

Wacked

Originally posted by executress:

THINK I CAN SPEAK FOR A MAJORITY OF FEMALES THAT GETTING ORAL HAS GOT TO BE A MAJOR NECESSECITY. I LOVE IT!!!

WHAT I WANNA ASK THE GUYS IS: WHAT CHARACTERISTICS MUST A GIRL HAVE FOR YOU TO GO DOWN ON HER? ARE GUYS VERY PICKY ABOUT IT? CAUSE I'VE ENCOUNTERED NUMEROUS GUYS WHO WERE WILLING TO DO THAT ON THE FIRST DATE W/ NO HESITATION. AND I'M LIKE, BRO, WE JUST MET. DON'T THINK I'VE EVER COME ACROSS A GUY THAT DID NOT WANNA CHOW ON MY BOX EVEN OF THE FIRST DATE.

SO, DOES IT REALLY MATTER WHO YOU GUYS ARE GIVIN IT TO? I MEAN I FIND MYSELF TO BE AN ATTRACTIVE GIRL, BUT JUST WANTED THE 411 FROM THE FELLAS.

Definitly gotta maintain. The key is ya gotta keep it smooth babe. We don't want the stubbles coming in and we sure as hell don't wanna have to get out a comb and have to part it in the middle before we get to work. Nothing worse than that little pube stuck in your teeth. And obviously it gotta smell much closer to a flower than the salmon. i'm blessed with a girl who always smells good. As for guys going down on you on the first date, the theory is that if you get a girl hot as hell she's gonna give it up(to put it bluntly) And what better way to get her hotter than hell than to go down town. KNow what i mean? Just my theory anyway.

Lat,

Wacked