Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Has anyone ever gotten......

littleboybleu

Originally posted by littleboybleu:

what about getting caught in the act at a park or on the side of the road? if so what happened?

one night back in high school, i was having sex with a girl in the mall parking lot. while we were too busy to notice, a jeep filled with the mall cops snuck up behind my vehicle with their lights off.

they pulled up quietly. *BLAM*!!! suddenly, they hit us with the spotlights!

it wasnt just a few mall cops, it was *all* of them. about 8 guys and 2 chicks were hanging out of the jeep laughing their asses off. my girl was like WTF, but i was *raging* mad!

so i jumped out of the car and ran straight at them. picture this: heres sirdante charging these jokers with a baseball bat, BUCK NAKED WITH A HUGE HARD ON WAVING BETWEEN MY LEGS!!!

i must have actually looked incredibly dangerous cause they stopped laughing and took off. i was chasing them screaming "im gonna kill u all!" while my GF is on the floor laughing her fucking ass off!

------------------

i love music!

ahahahahahah, Sirdante you're lying!!!! I'd have loved to be one of those cops.. That must have been some scene!

I had a little runin with the NYC finest.. They were actually very polite and did not embarass us by making us get out of the car. Just flashed the lights behind the car and waited for us to leave. Whoever said NYC cops are assholes are so wrong smile.gif

No, no accidents here just yet. But I did lose a bet to my ex.. That was something.. Going 100mph with me on top was a thrill for him but I have no clue how he managed to actually steer clear of other cars!!! Isn't that impressive?

Originally posted by sirdante:

one night back in high school, i was having sex with a girl in the mall parking lot. while we were too busy to notice, a jeep filled with the mall cops snuck up behind my vehicle with their lights off.

they pulled up quietly. *BLAM*!!! suddenly, they hit us with the spotlights!

it wasnt just a few mall cops, it was *all* of them. about 8 guys and 2 chicks were hanging out of the jeep laughing their asses off. my girl was like WTF, but i was *raging* mad!

so i jumped out of the car and ran straight at them. picture this: heres sirdante charging these jokers with a baseball bat, BUCK NAKED WITH A HUGE HARD ON WAVING BETWEEN MY LEGS!!!

i must have actually looked incredibly dangerous cause they stopped laughing and took off. i was chasing them screaming "im gonna kill u all!" while my GF is on the floor laughing her fucking ass off!

HELL YEAH!!!! thats the sh*t. they were probably scared b/c of the fact that you could have wacked them with not one but to bats. lol

cwm2.gif

------------------

DJ-01.gif