Clubplanet Nightlife Community

At what age did you become sexually active?

ClubKid1111

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's not that bad, i was jus' jokin'. biggrin.gif

but i'm still not tellin'.

How old, Rob? (i'm gonna find her and kill her, lol - after she tells me you-know-what). wink.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

**NEW EMAIL!!**

brandie@powerpuff.com

AIM: loves2cox

i love Rob *always&forever*

Originally posted by brandie:

it's not that bad, i was jus' jokin'. biggrin.gif

but i'm still not tellin'.

How old, Rob? (i'm gonna find her and kill her, lol - after she tells me you-know-what). wink.gif

luv,

brandie

my first time was w/brandie ...she's 8 years younger than me ...you do the math ....hehe

------------------

signature.gif

mmmmmmmhmmm, that's right . . . jack had sex for the first time when he was 14.

so 14-8 equals . . . . 6! Yep, that's right, I fucked Jack at the age of 6, during Naptime in kindergarten . . . I was always the *cool* girl in my class - you know, gettin railed by some hot high school frosh, while all my friends were playing with barbies.

I guess i never quite caught on to that whole let's play dress up thing that young girls do, Jack warped my mind and told me that everyone was lying to me . . . .

cwm2.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

**NEW EMAIL!!**

brandie@powerpuff.com

AIM: loves2cox

i love Rob *always&forever*

[This message has been edited by brandie (edited 09-29-2000).]

Originally posted by brandie:

mmmmmmmhmmm, that's right . . . jack had sex for the first time when he was 14.

so 14-8 equals . . . . 6! Yep, that's right, I fucked Jack at the age of 6, during Naptime in kindergarten . . . I was always the *cool* girl in my class - you know, gettin railed by some hot high school frosh, while all my friends were playing with barbies.

I guess i never quite caught on to that whole let's play dress up thing that young girls do, Jack warped my mind and told me that everyone was lying to me . . . .

biggrin.gif

luv,

brandie

luv,

brandie

I didn't know any better at the time ...at least you enjoyed it

------------------

signature.gif

It was a week or two before my 19th b/day. It was one of those typical 'goin down the shore for prom weekend and losing your virginity things'. I don't really remember that much but what I do remember was that it was like 20 people in this little cracked out hotel room, w/ one bedroom in

?Plk;[;']o

------------------

tunnel.gif

ARE YOU FEELING IT?

clubchick20@hotmail.com

sup kids-

hahah Bet you never thought you'd see me here, now did you? That's a'ight, cuz you ain't seen nothin yet!

After all, if my tag's NOTFORKIDS, don't you wonder what kind of games I DO play?

I was 17 when I first had full-blown sex. I'd done other shit before - e.g. towards the end of 6th grade, there was this girl in my class who used to give me a blowjob like every other day in the back of the school bus going home! - so I had some idea of what was goin on.

So it's the summer before senior year. I'm 17 and part of an exchange program to SPAIN and I'm chillin in Granada with all these other American kids. I'm tellin you, being in Spain was the BEST time of my life! hehe At least until college, but that's another story... It was like being in another world where I was this powerful being who could do ANYTHING that I wanted. I have to say that the Spanish girls around my way were VERY open... especially since they found me to be exotic, being brown and being from the US. But this story doesn't concern them...

...it concerns this sexy black girl from Cali. She was COOL - really smart, had a lot that she wanted to do with her life, and had a wicked sense of humor. And she was HOT - cute-ass braids (they were REAL), a face that could be all CUTESIE one minute then downright EVIL the next (damn, I LOVE that! Hurt me, Hurt me!!!), and her body... baby had BACK, a'ight?

Now, from day one, she was giving me all kinds of hints and all types of looks... always playin up how cute she thought I was and how I just LOOKED like I knew how to do that shit up right...

But here's the thing - back then I was MISTER MORALITY and I never tried anything with her - because she had a BOYFRIEND back at home in Cali.

Suffice to say, all that got thrown out the door towards the end of the trip. She was SO open and being in Spain was so much like being in some kind of dream world/alternate reality that I gave into the CORRUPTION - and it was the SHIT!

For FOUR glorious days - we'd left Granada and were staying in this dope-ass hotel in Madrid - the two of us were SEX FIENDS. I mean we hardly left our rooms we were so busy gettin it on! She'd confided in me time and time again about how straight-and-narrow her bf was, and how we was always so controlling... so we did shit that neither of us had ever even thought of before!

But the best - and illest - thing for me was the following. She had this NECKLACE that she wore... that her bf had given her on their 6 month anniversary... and it was this little gold joint with his name spelled out... ANTHONY... WHICH HAPPENS TO BE MY MIDDLE NAME!!! So here's the thing... first time I hit it from the BACK... you know how it is... banging back and forth... moanin and groanin... letting your body take total control of reality.. a necklace/pendant will tend to slap her in the face! So, naturally, she takes it and turns it around... so it's on her back now... and I'M STARIN RIGHT AT IT... and it hits me that this thing says Anthony, who's her boyfriend... but I have the same name... and I'm here PLEASURING his girl... for four days... and in ways that he'd never imagined...

DAMN... that shit got me so HEATED that I almost had to BUST A NUT right then and there!

hehe but I didn't... i saved it for later... she didn't like for it to go to waste, you know?

From then on, I always made sure that necklace was in my sight... I even pointed it out to her - she hadn't even thought of that - and you'll never believe how much more adventurous and enthusiastic we got after that...

hehe For my first time, I was the OTHER MAN.

How fucked up - and fucking amazing! - is that?

Bring it on.

PEACE,

notforkids

PS

Of course, the best elements of my morality remain... I've never cheated on a girlfriend and would never do so... Trust and honesty given deserve the same in return...

------------------

You know what I was, you see what I am: change me, change me!

Originally posted by notforkids:

sup kids-

hahah Bet you never thought you'd see me here, now did you? That's a'ight, cuz you ain't seen nothin yet!

After all, if my tag's NOTFORKIDS, don't you wonder what kind of games I DO play?

I was 17 when I first had full-blown sex. I'd done other shit before - e.g. towards the end of 6th grade, there was this girl in my class who used to give me a blowjob like every other day in the back of the school bus going home! - so I had some idea of what was goin on.

So it's the summer before senior year. I'm 17 and part of an exchange program to SPAIN and I'm chillin in Granada with all these other American kids. I'm tellin you, being in Spain was the BEST time of my life! hehe At least until college, but that's another story... It was like being in another world where I was this powerful being who could do ANYTHING that I wanted. I have to say that the Spanish girls around my way were VERY open... especially since they found me to be exotic, being brown and being from the US. But this story doesn't concern them...

...it concerns this sexy black girl from Cali. She was COOL - really smart, had a lot that she wanted to do with her life, and had a wicked sense of humor. And she was HOT - cute-ass braids (they were REAL), a face that could be all CUTESIE one minute then downright EVIL the next (damn, I LOVE that! Hurt me, Hurt me!!!), and her body... baby had BACK, a'ight?

Now, from day one, she was giving me all kinds of hints and all types of looks... always playin up how cute she thought I was and how I just LOOKED like I knew how to do that shit up right...

But here's the thing - back then I was MISTER MORALITY and I never tried anything with her - because she had a BOYFRIEND back at home in Cali.

Suffice to say, all that got thrown out the door towards the end of the trip. She was SO open and being in Spain was so much like being in some kind of dream world/alternate reality that I gave into the CORRUPTION - and it was the SHIT!

For FOUR glorious days - we'd left Granada and were staying in this dope-ass hotel in Madrid - the two of us were SEX FIENDS. I mean we hardly left our rooms we were so busy gettin it on! She'd confided in me time and time again about how straight-and-narrow her bf was, and how we was always so controlling... so we did shit that neither of us had ever even thought of before!

But the best - and illest - thing for me was the following. She had this NECKLACE that she wore... that her bf had given her on their 6 month anniversary... and it was this little gold joint with his name spelled out... ANTHONY... WHICH HAPPENS TO BE MY MIDDLE NAME!!! So here's the thing... first time I hit it from the BACK... you know how it is... banging back and forth... moanin and groanin... letting your body take total control of reality.. a necklace/pendant will tend to slap her in the face! So, naturally, she takes it and turns it around... so it's on her back now... and I'M STARIN RIGHT AT IT... and it hits me that this thing says Anthony, who's her boyfriend... but I have the same name... and I'm here PLEASURING his girl... for four days... and in ways that he'd never imagined...

DAMN... that shit got me so HEATED that I almost had to BUST A NUT right then and there!

hehe but I didn't... i saved it for later... she didn't like for it to go to waste, you know?

From then on, I always made sure that necklace was in my sight... I even pointed it out to her - she hadn't even thought of that - and you'll never believe how much more adventurous and enthusiastic we got after that...

hehe For my first time, I was the OTHER MAN.

How fucked up - and fucking amazing! - is that?

Bring it on.

PEACE,

notforkids

PS

Of course, the best elements of my morality remain... I've never cheated on a girlfriend and would never do so... Trust and honesty given deserve the same in return...

What a story!!!!!!!!!

------------------

new_position.gif Pleasure is the only thing to live for............

"I don't want to die....then you should never have been born."

halloween of 1995. I was 15. smile.gif

------------------

A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT! --Me

I don't give a fuck if its dark or not! I'm harder than ME tryin' to park a dodge....when I'm drunk as FUCK, right next to a humongus truck, in a 2 car garage!

A few quotes from one of my fav. movies:

1) ELO!

2) Abbacazzaba! You're my best friend!

3)They Killed Killer B!!!!!

4)Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u YOU"RE COOL Fuck u....I'm Out!

5) Next time....You're gonna give me your Cocktail!......FRUIT!

Hehehehehehe