Clubplanet Nightlife Community

she knew...

brandie

rockdaddy88 - I can challenge you on that record smile.gif I'm just kidding. I'm actually very lucky and only 1 of my relationships turned into a nightmare (out of 4 serious ones). I always get the nice guys smile.gif

But you know what, what goes around comes around. I've hurt a couple of "nice guys" before and trust me, I got it all back times three. It's very easy to get hurt when you give your heart to someone. And there is no way to ensure that you won't get hurt. So I guess dat's life for ya...

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

rockdaddy88 - I can challenge you on that record smile.gif I'm just kidding. I'm actually very lucky and only 1 of my relationships turned into a nightmare (out of 4 serious ones). I always get the nice guys smile.gif

But you know what, what goes around comes around. I've hurt a couple of "nice guys" before and trust me, I got it all back times three. It's very easy to get hurt when you give your heart to someone. And there is no way to ensure that you won't get hurt. So I guess dat's life for ya...

I can challenge you both on that record ...and probably win too. I guess I like playing with fire ...it's fun while it lasts

------------------

signature.gif

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Playing with fire is no fun. You're setting yourself up to get burned! I'll bring a fire extinguisher to nj tomorrow for ya smile.gif

We may need a extinguisher but for different reasons [you know what I mean ;-)]

------------------

signature.gif

[This message has been edited by Ph0eniX (edited 10-12-2000).]