Clubplanet Nightlife Community

good try i thought

sosultan

Last night I saw my exgf who I stopped dating just about a year ago. For the past couple of months though, we became friends with benefits. Last night she blurts out in the car that she does not think we should be having sex any more because it “prevents her from looking for a boyfriendâ€. I kinda understood where she was coming from, so I played along. An hour later we each had a drink (1 drink) and in twenty minutes we were banging each other’s brains out in my car !!

Afterwards she tried to correlate her change of mind with alcohol, but after i laughed in her face she later admitted that she would’ve done it any way. It’s unbelievable how girls come up with such stupid excuses to have sex….

OK, OK, SOME girls, fucking make up shit but, don't generalize! Your story was funny but not all girls, obviously, come up with excuses to have sex. Its cool to have friends with benefits and you should explain to her that in her quest for a boyfriend it won't get in the way---if her "potential boyfriend" doesn't know. cwm35.gif