Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Penis!!!

smellykelly

some guys just talk to girls liek that i do it all the time ... but as long as hes not doing anything i wouldnt sweat it too much .. but if u tell him to stop and he doesnt then maybe u should get mad ... i dont thinki would do that in front of my "girlfriend" and if she asked me not to i def wouldnt .. ( well not in front of her anyway ) .... feel the situation out a lil more before u get mad and dump his ass ...

------------------

lets go jets .....

• 2 weeks later...

Originally posted by smellykelly:

well he didnt say it in front of me but like in front of my friends and they all told me....it is kidna disrespectful but then again were not exactly together...i wish though lol!!!

kelly you're very smelly like a indian towelhead

Well kelly , Are you going out with him? and if so thats wrong , but if yournot going out with him hes got the right to still do what he wants and the fact that he really dont want a relation ship i mean why would he call other girls for you know i mean come on ... think about it....... but let me let you in on a little secrect .... no matter what anyone says you should do ., your not going to listen because you like the guy ., and you want to find out the hard way .. so ... True to figure his game plan out .. talk to his friends see how he is like you that sorta stuff ... you should know taht girls do it all the time lol

bye

martin

------------------

plasma_ball_md_wht.gif

SASHA & JOHN DIGWEED NOTHING LIKE SMOKEN WEED&Listening to DRUM&Bass