Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Help!! I need advice!!

jjbubbles123

just so that you have an understanding of the kinda guys that are out there, not to say that the guy you're seeing now is neccessarily the same way.

I thought the movie was quite real when i saw it. It kinda slams you with a reality of aids and other std shit thats all around us...

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should listen to everyone on here.. the ones who reall yknow what they are talking about, soem of it should sound familiar. not to mention if u do anything like this, thkn about the people you will be hurting, the family that is close to you the trust they have in you and maybe the guy .... sex at 13, with a 20 yr old or with a 12 yr old.. it just shouldnt happen!! this is somehting that needs to wait until u are more mature.. it doesnt matter what state of mind you THINK you are in, in a few years you will realize how not ready 4 it u were. dont let ur self go to a 20 yr old who is a player and only using u!!! cwm33.gif