Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TWATINA-The Heavenly Cum-Sucker-from HELL

JackMeOff

After setting his wet clothes on the hearth, Rob sat down to eat. The young woman appeared out of no where, and he got a better look at her. She was wearing light pink panties. They were so shear that the thick black bush of her pubic hair was clearly visible. Her stomach was flat and firm, and her creamy white thighs were smooth as silk. They were the kind of thighs that any man, or woman, would love to crawl up between. "I'll take your wet things. The lady of the house will join you shortly, sir," she whispered in a soft, low erotic tone. She had a slightly sinister smile on her face as she bent over to pick up his clothes. Rob used every ounce of his self-control to keep from leaning over and kissing one of her ass cheeks. She left the room, swaying her hips in an hypnotic manner with every step.

It dawned on him they hadn't been introduced, though he was being treated as if he were the lord of the estate. He thought about what she had said, "The lady of the house will join you shortly." He immediately conjured up an image of a wrinkled, lonely old spinster. A mental picture of a woman with shriveled teats sagging to the floor, and an ass that had lost its firmness long ago came to mind. Rob cleared his mind and thought about the beautiful, nearly nude, woman he had already met.

He thought how nice it would be to be eating the young woman, instead of the meal she prepared. Spreading her legs, he would dive tongue first into her hot, pink pussy. He could almost feel her heat against his face as he mentally slid his tongue ever deeper into her slippery cum hole. He could feel his balls start to simmer. Damn, he was horny. In his revelry, he imagined her standing in front of him, bending over as she spread her beautiful ass-cheeks to expose her inviting hot asshole. He pressed the head of his cock against her tight hole. The pressure caused it to open slightly... .

"Good evening," a husky, but feminine voice said, "and welcome to my home." Rob took a couple of seconds to clear the image in his mind, then turned to meet his hostess. A shriveled up old maid she was not. Standing before him was a tall, well-toned, woman. She had long blonde hair that flowed down to her knees. Her teats were large, round, and very firm. Her nipples and aureoles were sticking out through openings in her bra. Her panties fit so tight that he could make out the outline of her cunt lips, and could almost count each hair of her pubic bush. She was about six feet tall, and built like an Olympic athlete.

"I am Tina, mistress of the manor," she said, "I trust my servant has seen to your needs. I will speak to her if she hasn't." She carried herself like royalty, oozing sensuality from every pore of her voluptuous body. She was beautiful, perhaps the most beautiful woman Rob had ever seen. The desire in his loins was building to almost uncontrollable levels.

"Hello, my name is Robert Connors," he said as he stood. "I'm sorry for the intrusion. My car broke down a couple of miles from here." 'Oh, on the contrary, you're not intruding. We rarely have visitors. Please, make yourself at home." He sat down, thinking he had died and gone to heaven.

Tina sat in the chair opposite him. She had hypnotic eyes. He felt like he was in a dreamland, when they were joined by the young woman. This time, though, she was completely nude. Rob's cock was harder now than it had ever been before in his entire life. The sight of her perfect teats, and gorgeous bush of black pubic hair was almost intolerable. He needed to release the load of hot cum boiling around his balls. He had to cum so bad that he felt as if his balls would explode, and his bag would burst.

As the nude servant walked closer, Tina watched as his throbbing cock grew ever larger. She had a sinister gleam in her eye, and a hungry look on her face. "Come closer, my dear. This is Rob. Let our guest see your beautiful body. Show him your tight, hot cum holes," she whispered to her servant. The servant did as she was told. She turned her firm, smooth, ass toward him, spread her legs and her ass cheeks, and bent over. Her pussy lips were slightly parted, exposing the pinkest fuck-tunnel he had ever seen. The pink of her cunt glistened in the fire light. Her asshole had the cutest little "fuck me first, PLEASE" pucker. He knew she was wet, lubed, and ready for fucking.

Rob was so engrossed with the servant's show that he hadn't noticed Tina. She had quietly stripped out of her clothing. The desire in her eyes was growing. The hunger in the pit of her stomach was growing, also. That hunger had to be satisfied, and satisfied very soon.

The servant moved backwards, slowly advancing her delectable buns ever closer to Rob's face. "I'm yours, sir," she said as she rested her hot ass on his lap. His cock nearly exploded, the pressure in his sack was almost unbearable. His balls were in high gear producing even more cum.

The young woman turned slightly and kissed him. First gently, then with ever increasing passion, sliding her tongue deep into his mouth. She was grinding her ass sensuously into his lap. "Play with my pussy, sir, please," she begged. He reached around and slid a couple of fingers into her slippery cunt hole. The sexual heat emanating from her hole was almost hot enough to sear his hand. She moaned and started to writhe in total abandon.

There was a sudden loud clap. The servant immediately jumped from his lap and hurriedly scurried to a corner of the room. " Please excuse her behavior, Rob. She goes a little too far sometimes," said Tina, in a lustful growl. "May I help you to undress?" "Sure, Tina," he replied as he lifted his ass off the chair slightly. She had his pants off in a blink of an eye, exposing his huge, hard cock and cum-swollen sack.

>From the corner of the room the servant pleaded, "Mistress, PLEASE. I need ...". "Quiet, slut. Fuck yourself," Tina retorted as she nodded toward a shelf of exotic dildos and high-powered vibrators. Rob was beginning to wonder what he had gotten himself into. Mistress? Servant? Was Tina a bi-sexual dominatrix, and the girl her slut-slave?

In a soft, sultry, voice, Tina said, "She answers to Slut, because that is exactly what she is. I find her at all hours of the day and night putting 'things' into herself. The whore has insatiable holes. I once found her sucking and fucking a stray dog. The poor thing was yelping in pain from her insatiable lust. Just tell the whore what you want her to do, and she'll do it."

Rob thought for a second as he looked over the array of Slut's toys. She was rubbing her clit hard with the palm of one hand, while furiously sliding fingers from the other into her asshole in hard, rapid strokes. "I'd like to see her slide that big, long, thick dildo up her ass," Rob requested. "You heard your master's command, bitch. Obey him, NOW," Tina commanded. "In fact, use the double-headed one. I'm sure he would like a sample of your slut-whore behavior. Show him what a cunt you are by fucking both of your cum holes at the same time." The woman before Rob immediately obeyed her mistress, sliding a huge, double-headed dildo into both her crotch holes.

Meanwhile, Tina reached down between Rob's legs, gently cupping a hand under his boiling balls. "Sit back, relax, and enjoy the whore's show, Rob. I'll see about relieving the pressure building inside of you very soon," she told him in a lust-filled voice.

Rob did as he was told, not taking his eyes from Slut's action. She was squatting, with both heads deep inside her. Her beautiful teats were jiggling up and down vigorously as she rode the erect intruders hard and fast. She started to grind away, swiveling her hips back and forth and from side to side with increasing speed and pressure. Her body suddenly tensed as she let out an ungodly scream caused by her orgasm. "Now show Rob how you lick your toys clean, bitch. When you're through, you have permission to fuck yourself until you cum again, but only one cum. Any more will cause severe punishment, you horny cunt," Tina shouted.

Slut did as she was commanded. Meanwhile, Tina finished undressing Rob. She slowly traced the tip of her tongue down his chest and across his stomach. She licked the drops of pre-cum from the head of his rock-hard cock, gently massaging his swollen balls as she licked. Her tongue found its way down the shaft of his throbbing fuck-meat, continued around his sack, and stopped at his asshole. By this time, Slut was sliding a self-plunging toy in her ass. Tina did likewise to Rob with her tongue. The sensation sent electric charges throughout his crotch. Some more cum drops seeped from him, and her tongue was right there to lap them up.

"Please eat my pussy, sweet Rob! I need your tongue inside my cunt," Tina begged as she placed her pink hole right in front of his face. It was a beautiful pussy, with perfect cunt lips, a large swollen clitoris, and a beautiful bush of pubic hair. He didn't hesitate any further, and dove tongue first into her hole.

After sucking on her engorged clit for a while, He slid his tongue to her back hole. She gasped in ecstasy as he ate her asshole, her hunger was almost uncontrollable at this point. Rob was enjoying himself so much that he hadn't noticed that something was missing. Tina's crotch was almost at room temperature, not blast-furnace hot like Slut's.

"Shall I suck your beautiful cock, Rob? Take it deep in my throat, rolling my tongue around its shaft? Do you wish me to make you cum in my mouth like you've never cum before?" Tina asked. In heat, Rob replied, "Yes, oh fuck, yes. Suck me dry." Tina heard his invitation, an invitation he would soon regret.

Rob looked into Tina's eyes. She had gone from a demure sex kitten to sinister and ravenous. Without warning, clamps were around his neck, wrists, arms and ankles. His ass was slid down in the seat, his legs spread wide, and his feet raised straight up in the air. His throbbing, rock-hard cock was standing erect like a skin covered flag pole. His puckered asshole was exposed, and Slut was greedily tongue-fucking it; getting it sloppy wet with her saliva.

The head of the chair lowered slowly. "You really should be careful of what you wish for, Rob. You might just get it, dear boy," Tina whispered in his ear. Wrapping her cold hand around his prick, she continued," I am going to suck you dry, my sweet - completely dry." Rob noticed the fiery hunger in her eyes as she lowered her head over his hard shaft. "Do him now, my sweet Slut."

It felt as if his asshole was being ripped apart as Slut penetrated it with a cattle-prod like device. He was able to see nothing but the ceiling now, and was horrified by what he saw. It was decorated with shriveled cocks and their ball sacks. Souvenirs of her cum-filled prey.

Fearing for his life, he asked, "Who are you?" With a sweet, friendly smile, she said, "Why I'm Twatina, your heavenly cum-sucker." Then with a n evil, sinister appearance, she finished her sentence with, "from HELL." "I can do nothing unless a man wishes me to suck him off. You practically begged me to face-fuck you, my dear," she informed him as she took his cock-head deep into her throat.

Slut turned the power on for the prod in his ass. Electric charges shot across his prostrate, causing him to cum like never before. Tina sucked on his throbbing prick like a vacuum hose, her throat muscles milking every drop of cum from him.

"WHAT are you?" he asked, weak from her voracious draining. "Why, I am a vampire, my sweet meal. And you are a very sweet meal. Your cum is the best I've had in more than a thousand years. Unlike my blood-sucking cousins, I survive by sucking men's cum juice, draining your life force out through your cock,' Twatina whispered as cum dripped from her chin. "Relax, my dear supper. I will be finished soon; however, unfortunately, so will you.

Twatina slid her voracious mouth over his cock again. She sucked and swallowed, draining the life from him with each spurt of cum from his swollen prick-head. He went from feelings of pleasure, to pain, and now almost total numbness from Twatina's constant and methodical sucking. He felt as if he was ready to black out, to slip into eternal slumber.

The last thing he ever heard was Twatina saying, "You must dispose of his car in the morning. You have done very well tonight, my sweet menstrual-sucking Slut. For your reward, you have permission to tongue-fuck his asshole until I'm finished feeding." "Thank you, my mistress," Slut replied like a child with a new toy. He felt her long tongue slide deep into his asshole as he drifted off into eternal sleep.

------------------

signature.gif

Don't worry Pox, I've gotta a number of a really good doctor for you. She's great with psychosis.

J/k. Seriously, that was some cool/funny stuff man. Very entertaining. Is this going to expand to a novel someday? Perhaps a movie or CBS miniseries?

------------------

BAC

top-left.gif

If a man does not keep pace with his companions,

perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer.

reading that reminded me of something -

ok . . . so i'm browsing through the books on amazon.com and i happen to see this promo for a book by Anne Rice (who usually writes the hooror stuff, vampires, etc) that is supposed to be a remake of sleeping beauty.

So i buy it.

And i receive it, and the cover of the book says something . . . erotic . . . etc.

So I'm like . . . hmmmmm . . .

And sleeping beauty it is NOT!!! my goodness, the whole book is about these cruel punishments that the slaves are given . . . lots of graphic spanking .. . oh, yeah, and sleeping beauty doesn't get woken up with a kiss, either - the Prince just forces himself right inside of her.

Nice, huh?

So that might be interesting for some of you . . . it's a three part series, i think.

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

**NEW EMAIL!!**

brandie@powerpuff.com

AIM: loves2cox

i love Rob *always&forever*

Originally posted by brandie:

reading that reminded me of something -

ok . . . so i'm browsing through the books on amazon.com and i happen to see this promo for a book by Anne Rice (who usually writes the hooror stuff, vampires, etc) that is supposed to be a remake of sleeping beauty.

So i buy it.

And i receive it, and the cover of the book says something . . . erotic . . . etc.

So I'm like . . . hmmmmm . . .

And sleeping beauty it is NOT!!! my goodness, the whole book is about these cruel punishments that the slaves are given . . . lots of graphic spanking .. . oh, yeah, and sleeping beauty doesn't get woken up with a kiss, either - the Prince just forces himself right inside of her.

Nice, huh?

So that might be interesting for some of you . . . it's a three part series, i think.

luv,

brandie

sleeping beauty never wakes up? haha sounds like an excerpt from joe's autobiography

cwm2.gif

------------------

-BRING BACK FRANK ALVEE-

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

hmr3.gif

ROB - thats terrible and sooooo true

but she does wake up . . . she becomes a love slave to the prince . .. he spanks her and treats her horribly and says its out of love - and how did i forget the nipple torture?

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

**NEW EMAIL!!**

brandie@powerpuff.com

AIM: loves2cox

i love Rob *always&forever*