Clubplanet Nightlife Community

depresseddd

smellykelly

ok well you know how I said Im in love with that guy in brazil...well I still am...but lately Ive been so sad...everyone has noticed..i dont talk like i used to and I feel like crying every second of every day! I miss him so much...what do i do to make me feel better? cwm45.gif

Well you can listen to someone with a worse story...

See I was going out with my girlie for over three years, since we were both in HS. Over this time, she was always good, I hooked up with 3 girls, but only hooked up - this was freshman year in college. Then recently, she told me she wanted to hook up with other people, i figure what the fuck, i did it so could she. Until she ended up fucking this dirtbag from her work.

Now I don;t know what to do. I love her, and I know she loves me, that she just fucked up but its so damn hard. I pretty much had a breakdown over the weekend, wanted to drop out of school and just do nothing. I'm starting to get over it now, but it is really, really hard.

So anyway, you are not the only one who;s depressed, and I would bet my story is worse than yours. At least your guy is just away.

Good luck smelly kelly. hehe that name makes me not so depressed. cwm16.gif

KELLY!!!!! DONT BE SAD!!! HES COMING SOON, and you will see him! ur going to have a whole month and a half, which might not be that much time, but after that, you will have time to miss him again i think itll help you 2, because to tell you the truth, if you see him everyday, u would get kinda sick of him right? and plus. IM STILL HERE AND I STILL LOVE YOU!!! MUAH **** CHEER UP!! cwm4.gif

I hear ya evovr6(?) I was in the similar situation...or still am sorta. I just dont know how to deal with it. We've had a lot of history together...lot longer than 3 years I tell ya. And what she did really hurt me. Even though this was done after we broke off it still hurts and I just dont know deal with it. HELP!! anyone? cwm36.gif