Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I have a serious question!

morpheus_

Ok, here's my story: got caught in VA for Reckless by Speed (going over 110mph), went to jail for a day, got fined a SHITLOAD of money cwm13.gif , and got suspended for 6 months.

In the aftermath, my lawyer recommended to immediately go get a new license from some other state, BEFORE my situation went on the NATIONAL REGISTRY cwm21.gif

i, personally, didn't need a new licence because i was out of the country for most of this period.

so.. if you're lucky, you may be able to get a license elsewhere BUT only if you're not listed on the national registry. (the DMV computer systems first exchange lists with neighboring states, and depending on the reasoning, many times you go on the national registry as well. but it takes an uncertain amount of time until it does. so the only way to find out is to go to the new DMV and try to get a license. if they say you can't 'cause you're suspended, well try another state.

it's a stupid ass method but sadly, it's a stupid-ass system.. cwm23.gif

good luck,

morph_

------------------

This is my church

This is where i heal my hurts

It's in natural grace

Or watching young lives shape

It's in minor keys

Solutions and remedies

Enemies becoming friends

When bitterness ends

This is my church

I know this question is not about SEX, so please say your rude ass comments to your self! :-)

Anyway, I'm being told that DMV Employees and lawyers like to post on this subject the most, so here it goes.

My driver license is suspended right now cuz:

1. I owe the great city of Chicago about $2,000 for parking tickets fo a while now, which they're never gonna see from me and for that they will not let me renew my license when it expired.

2. I also owe fines in burbs neighboring Chicago for couple a driving w/o license and driving w/o insurance. Roughly about another $1500. I realize I may have to pay this.

Now, If I move to another state, either Cali, or Sobe, will I be able to get drivers license in that state???

I've heard of people who got busted for DUI and they would move to another state and get license, but that was while ago.

Can someone please help??? Thanks in advance.

cwm7.gifcwm7.gifcwm23.gif

------------------

Every need got an ego to feed!