Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rolling and banging

wellhung

Originally posted by notforkids:

sup, kids-

*sigh* I get so HOT whenever Zoya and Lola take over a thread... I can imagine that they're fighting over me in Russian... or else planning to jump me all at once and ravage me for hours on end...

SEXXXY!!!!!!!

PEACE,

notforkids

Doesn't Understand A Word, But Loves It Anyway

look who's here...how are you ??? smile.gif

well...I would LOVE to take over this thread w/ Zoya in russian (for those who like the accent)...but...she is in the meeting right now and can't cum out and play frown.gif so stay tuned....there is mooooooore to cum.......

well...I have no problem to cum on E....one time we (me and my ex b/f) were in the car driving to a club...the hits that we took just started hitting us...we weren't doing anything at all...just sitting there and.....I started feeling very hot and.... had 3 O. one after another smile.gif ....I don't know how it happend (I wasn't touching myself...my ex b/f wasn't touching me) ....but it was great...out of nowhere....the pills were Green Nikes....I wish they were stil around .....

yeah when I am rolling and banging I usually can't cum but I can bang for hours. Once Lexxxi and I got home at around 9:00 on a Sunday morning. I was still rolling hard so I didn't want to go home yet. We ended up banging in a park outside a church across the street from our place. Around 10:30 all these people started coming out of church to find us doing the nasty. Of course we didn't care who saw us. They were all very unimpressed.