Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who is the BEST male lay?

scandalgirl

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Da? Ny priejai mi na teba posmotrim smile.gif I always keep my options open.. Tolko y mena ochen ploxaya track record with Philly guys.. Won't hold it against you though..

Z...that is IT...I am not typing in russian anymore...well at least on this board....to many people here speak russian smile.gif where did you guys came from??????.......hehe...ok.....byeeeeeeee

devochki, ne obrashaite vnimanie na takih pidarov, ego imya obo vsem govorit -- polniy mudak...russkie devushki na samom dele prekrasnie, and you should't get upset because of some piece of shit trying to get attention

peace

------------------

If i would stick my tongue out and tell you to suck it, would you be grateful?

Originally posted by sosultan:

devochki, ne obrashaite vnimanie na takih pidarov, ego imya obo vsem govorit -- polniy mudak...russkie devushki na samom dele prekrasnie, and you should't get upset because of some piece of shit trying to get attention

peace

you are right....100%......spacibo smile.gif

Originally posted by sosultan:

peace

Awww you are so sweet! I even forgive you for the chill the fuck out comment (ya strashno zlopamatnaya kak ti vidish LOL)..

Just joking, you seem really cool though..

Lola, you're right! We gotta learn some wierd language that nobody understand at all! You get no privacy on this thing smile.gif

Originally posted by bastardino:

ia ne imel nichebo plohovo v vidu. Actually it was a compliment. It was equivalent of saying that those girls are little nymphos or something along those lines. bolshenstvo ludei zdes polnae pidara vseravno so it don't matter.

Spasibo za compliment.. NO.. chego ti reshil chto tyt bolshinstvo ludei pidari??? Let me just tell you that you are WRONG ok? Just take my word on it...

Originally posted by nik2001:

ya yeshe ne bil s zhenshinami iz new yorka. priyeszhayte suda poznakomemsa poblizhe..mozhet dazhe ochen blisko smile.gif tak shto dont be shy i priyezhay.

p.s. got any pics of yourself?

"mozhet dazhe ochen blisko"????????????????????????????? what are you talking about......eto ne buro znakomvstv....eto prosto mesto gde ludi shutiat.....Please don't take this board serious.........thank you sweetie

Originally posted by risa06:

"mozhet dazhe ochen blisko"????????????????????????????? what are you talking about......eto ne buro znakomvstv....eto prosto mesto gde ludi shutiat.....Please don't take this board serious.........thank you sweetie

Hhahahah, buro znakomstv!! LOL, ti kak skajesh!!! Ya shas ymry ot smexa smile.gif

Originally posted by nik2001:

ya yeshe ne bil s zhenshinami iz new yorka. priyeszhayte suda poznakomemsa poblizhe..mozhet dazhe ochen blisko smile.gif tak shto dont be shy i priyezhay.

p.s. got any pics of yourself?

Sweetie, vo pervix jenshini iz NY samie klassnie smile.gif Vo vtorix exat k tebe poznakomitsa che to ya ne rvys' silno.. Ne nastolko desperate mi tyt. Bydesh exat suda v clubs, let me know. A fotki zachem tebe, ya i tak rasskajy. Rostom 120cm, vesom vse 120kg, korotkie rijie volosi, vsa morda v vesnyshkax, i eshe lapoyxaya.. Nravlus ya tebe dorogoi? *hugz*

Hhahahah, buro znakomstv!! LOL, ti kak skajesh!!! Ya shas ymry ot smexa smile.gif

hehe...what else is there I have to say...people take this board to close to their heart...u know...its a public forum...not a personal add..... smile.gif

Sweetie, vo pervix jenshini iz NY samie klassnie smile.gif Vo vtorix exat k tebe poznakomitsa che to ya ne rvys' silno.. Ne nastolko desperate mi tyt. Bydesh exat suda v clubs, let me know. A fotki zachem tebe, ya i tak rasskajy. Rostom 120cm, vesom vse 120kg, korotkie rijie volosi, vsa morda v vesnyshkax, i eshe lapoyxaya.. Nravlus ya tebe dorogoi? *hugz*

hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaha....you are crazy...hahahahaha......ok......and me...hehe

I am not even going to go there....lol

Originally posted by risa06:

hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaha....you are crazy...hahahahaha......ok......and me...hehe

I am not even going to go there....lol

Girlie, you know what I look like. That's a very good description right? Yo, Lola is even hotter. She's 6'5", 105 lbs, has long greasy blonde hair, pale blue skin, BIG feet, and HUGE tits. Sexy mama's we are I tell ya!

PS: Lola, check your PM's smile.gif

Girlie, you know what I look like. That's a very good description right? Yo, Lola is even hotter. She's 6'5", 105 lbs, has long greasy blonde hair, pale blue skin, BIG feet, and HUGE tits. Sexy mama's we are I tell ya!

PS: Lola, check your PM's smile.gif

hahahahahahhaha...don't be jelaous bitch...I stil got your man....hehehehe

PS...check your PM hon smile.gif

you two are a trip! lol, do six por ussikaus. nakonezto ya ponyal kakie bombi v NY zhivut, pereezshau segonyazshe... "ai kakaya devushka, kakaya devushka" lol

cwm27.gif

cwm27.gif

------------------

If i would stick my tongue out and tell you to suck it, would you be grateful?

sosultan - Baltimore? Kewl, my parents live in MD..

Lola - you are? I was thinking of going for New Years no y mena nety shubi smile.gif I think I'll end up going somewhere tropical.. Mmmm

Philly boy - STFU before I track you down and tie your balls in a knot.. Edinstvennie shluxi eto tvoya mama, sestra i gf..

sosultan - Baltimore? Kewl, my parents live in MD..

Lola - you are? I was thinking of going for New Years no y mena nety shubi smile.gif I think I'll end up going somewhere tropical.. Mmmm

Philly boy - STFU before I track you down and tie your balls in a knot.. Edinstvennie shluxi eto tvoya mama, sestra i gf..

nety shubi??? nidem...nevolnyicia smile.gif come w/ me smile.gif we'll have fun "wink" wink.gif

and please...just ignore this stupit ass...he is just an idiot...