Clubplanet Nightlife Community

LL fetish saturday-intrested parties read this...

hush

its ON this saturday. i will be going to the fetish party at the limelight. laext black stockings, fuschia latex mini and black latex one piece with garters adn cut out breasts. nipples covered in liquid latex and possibly latex gloves depending. this may be the only way for any of you to see me and it will definately be the only time to see the outfit for at least the next six months. you need not be so outrageously dressed. all black will do or anything creative is better. you may pm me for advice on fashion. all women who reply must be serious because i will be putting you on the list. that means free ladies...kitikat i got you but rsvp to confirm anyway. men-before twelve thirty with a flyer is ten dollars. i will bring flyers for you all. we will meet on fifth ave and twentieth steet at twelve sharp. if you have costume or fetish attire planned and do not want to wear it on the subway or street you may come dressed normal and change in the bathroom at the limelight. you must reply or pm me so i know who is coming and can arrange list or flyer stuff. i have to know friday ten pm at the latest. if you are new and curious have no fear you will be among friends and if you find its not for you it is always possible to go to the house party...but once there i doubt you will leave...too much fun going on.

this is an open invite to all open minded people.

on saturday on the corner of 5th and 20th at 12 sharp. you cant miss me. long coat freezing my ass off, dark hair, latex legs...who knows-i may even make a sign saying HUSH.

now start making plans my little freaks-and let the fun begin.

looking forward to a little debauchery-

hush