Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Spit or swallow? Do men care?

aljedynak

i dont think any guy really cares ..althoutgh i do like you to try and clean out your mouth some how before coming at me with a big kiss ... i've never actually had liek a gross experience with this yet but after a bj when we start kissin again i'm liek hmmm i hope part of my load in in her mouth

*yuck* ...

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

shouldn't even be a question . . . i've said it once before, and i'll say it again - reverse the situation, would you want a guy going down on you and coming up spitting and running to go wash his mouth out? just do it . . . it makes guys feel like shit, imo.

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

**NEW EMAIL!!**

brandie@powerpuff.com

AIM: loves2cox

i love Rob *always&forever*

good call brandie!

Originally posted by brandie:

shouldn't even be a question . . . i've said it once before, and i'll say it again - reverse the situation, would you want a guy going down on you and coming up spitting and running to go wash his mouth out? just do it . . . it makes guys feel like shit, imo.

luv,

brandie

------------------

If i would stick my tongue out and tell you to suck it, would you be grateful?

i was with my ex for almost 5 years, i never swallowed, and he let out in my mouth only every now and again (i know someone is going to say, "that's why he's your ex!" but that's not whyyyyyy!)

anyhoo, part of the reason is because, after all my much enjoyed work, the money shot (heehee) is a niiiice payoff!! gosh i love to see that, it sends me over the O edge! and any guy i'm with should get off on the fact that i'm getting off on the fact that he's getting off!

cwm12.gif

and if you keep a supply of sex towels in a convenient place, clean up is a snap!

------------------

icon9.giflove.gifbiggrin.gif

Peace Love Happiness y'all

I def like it more when da girl swallows, little more O that way, but that's just me. I especially like it when they burp afterwards! j/k, but seriously I did have a gf once who burped like half the time after doing that. Just made me laugh.

cwm2.gif

Divalicious- you make a fabulous point! Here! Here! I agree with your theory watching it happen is a beautiful thing but ladies if the stuff's already in your mouth...spitting it out pointless...

------------------

"deep within I'm shaken by the violence of exsisting for only you..."