Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i am sirdante and i dont do S&M (yet?)

sirdante

i have been sirdante since the first time i used compuserve waaaaayy back in the 80s. i thought i was the only one. therefore, i was very disappointed when i couldnt get sirdante@yahoo.com for an email addy. i actually figured i must have signed up before and just forgot the password, etc. no biggie right?

well...

i searched geocities (theyre owned by yahoo now) and found sirdante. and-- this is the important part-- *he* is not *me*. actually, hes some middle aged freak who belongs to a "dungeon" group in minnesota! some of his fellow bondage & deprivation fetishers have their pictures posted and let me say i do *not* want to be associated with these people!

i have no problem with kinky sex, its just that all the guys with that *other* sirdante are a bunch of middle aged, balding, fat dudes in leather who look like people i work with! yikes!

i am the *real* sirdante. i am not old, fat, nor bald! i dont wear leather (but if i did, no hairy-ass gut would bulge out of it!)

heres the funny part: a friend tried to send a very personal and private email to me last week but accidentally sent it to sirdante@yahoo.com!!! now this guy might be a voyeur of my love life! geez, since he needs whips and roleplay to get off, i am sure my genuine sexual activities are giving him a real thrill! freakin internet.

------------------

i love music!