Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sex dreams & coworkers

nicole212

Whew!

I had a wicked sex dream about a guy I used to work for...I saw him in the elevator this morning and turned as red as a beet!

It was worth it though...mmmmmm...Anyone else ever have this happen?

------------------

The music was our teacher...

The DJ was our preacher...

Now tell me if I reach you.

about a year ago this girl started working were i work now and i was having dreams about her. after a week or so we started talking and hanging out after work, i took her to a bar in town and got hammered. and to find out, while we were drunk, she said that she was having dreams about me also. so we kinda left it at that. a few weeks later i invited her to go to a club. later that night after we got home we got together and it was amazing sex, one of the best ive had. but we both agreed that were not gonna date each other because we work with each other and it probably wont work out. so we left it alone and decided that we probably shouldnt sleep with each other right now because of the situation i was in at the time. but now everything is cool with us, when we see each other in the halls we both get this big grin on our faces and giggle with at each other b/c we know that it was a mistake of what we did but damn it was good and would do it again anyday!!!!! cwm12.gifcwm35.gif

------------------

record.gifminidance.gif

Wow.

Well, this guy is married. And I have a boyfriend.

So it ain't gonna happen.

But I can dream, can't I?

wink.gif

Nic212

------------------

[This message has been edited by nicole212 (edited 11-10-2000).]

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

That's so funny smile.gif I don't like any of my coworkers that way but if I ever had a dream like that about them, I'd BLUSH like crazy when i saw them smile.gif

Believe me, I don't either. I don't know what brings it on. I've had sex dreams about 3 of them total! And one was a threesome!!!

------------------

uhuh that happened to me but shit than i did screw him however dont work there nomore anyways funny u should mention that cause yest i had the most amazing dream and it involved a co worker of mine and when i came in and saw him i had this smirk like lil do you know what we were doin but hes my supervisor so im like ugh dont wanna go there but still it was a good dream cwm32.gif

------------------

JupiterStarPower.gif .... the only thing I will ever ask of you is to promise not to stop when I say when ....