Clubplanet Nightlife Community

tips for kissing

tropix11

I am young. (I have friends that are between 19-21, even though I am younger)I just kissed a girl (with a little tongue) on friday, and she didn't seem to really enjoy it. None of my friends can give me any advice about how to kiss better. I thought about asking some other girls I know about how I kiss, but then I thought i'd ask you guys. If you could give some advice I'd be really grateful. THanks guys!

cwm9.gif

Peace out!

Kissing tips eh? Well, I love the powerfull, in your face type, full TONGUE action kisses. I dominate my guy as he is dominating me. That makes a very passionate kiss. I love those! I am not a big fan slow tongue kissing. It all depends on the girl you are trying to kiss. You should always start with the slow ones though... unless the girl is out of her mind insane (ie me!), then you can just let your tongue go wild. I wouldn't worry about the reaction from your friend... she is afterall your "friend". Thats different then kissing girls you date. Kissing is like any other subject, the more you practice, the better you are at it. Now I am not saying that you should kiss every girl you meet, but don't be afraid to. There all different types of kissers smile.gif How old are you by the way... I am just curius, no judgements!

------------------

AnnaBanana

Originally posted by tropix11:

I am only 16, but I can pull off anywhere from 18-25. I am one of those lucky people who look a lot older than they really are. You could probably tell that I am young. Anyways, thanks for the advice.

cwm9.gif

Peace Out!

Lucky? Maybe now, but when you're 40 and you have to hit on the geriatrics because you look 60 you won't be so lucky cwm24.gif

------------------

BACSig2.gif