Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHAT THE FUCK...and I MEAN FUCK

gravity

I got these two emails sent to me over the weekend? I guess the person who was supposed to get them is kind of dissappointed now...maybe its one of you.

FIRST ONE

i'm in a bit of a hurry and you put me on a time limit sooo...i'm in your hotel room hiding in you closet.you come in after a fun filled night of gambling and dancing. you a little tipsy and very horny. you start

to undress and you notice a full length mirror. you slowing undress wathcing yourself. you run your fingers along the top of your bra almost teasing your own nipples. you pull down you skirt revealing a black

g-string. you turn your back to the mirror, looking ver your shoulder you admirer the smooth soft skin of you tight ass. you ub it gently becoming even more turned on. you slowly pull down your panties and sit

on the bed facing the mirror. your finger start at yourhard nipples and moved their way down to your clit. you bring your self to the brink of cumming then i , after watching this whole private event, come out

of the closet and seize you. you fight me but your body is ready to be ravished and you dont fight nearly as hard as one might think. i throw you on the bed and i bind your hands to the bed posts. not to tight but

enough to arouse you and allow you to struggle. i tie your legs to leaving you spread eagle and vulnerable. i stand back and admire you again. the cuves in your

body, your chest as it rises and falls with anxious breath. i lick you calf and then your thigh. you struggle against your restraits because you know where

i am going next and there is nothing to stop me. i rub your already wet pussy with my fingers. i hold it open with my fingers and lick you clit i cant finish now gotta run. i hope you pick me though. plz let me know

soon.

2ND ONE

hello again. i'm sorry i haven't written earlier i'm having lasik surgery and i was at the optometrist office today. my eyes are dealated right now so i'm struggling to type this. where did i leave off?......

oh yes i slip my tongue between your soft moist lips.your warm pussy taste sweet. your body quivers and you moan with lustful delight. i want to eat you so badly

that a bite your clit and i suck on it. i raise up begin to tickle you nipples with my tongue, circling them and nibbling on them mean while my finger teases your pussy preparing it for my man meat. i kiss you

lips and bite your lip, gently. with out warning i mount your face and i force feed you my aching cock! holding you by your hair i cram my cock down your hot throat. mmm you like it when i face fuck you. i can by

how your mouth anxiously gropes for it, and you moan a lusty groan. the fight taking out of you, i release you from your restraints and turn you over. i now tie your hands behind you back it pull your ass up.with

your face in the pillow and your ass up i kiss and lick your lucious ass. first on the right then on the left. you want it i can tell. you scream"lick it baby!" and i do. the tip of my toungue touches your anus and your moans,muffled by the pillow excite me. i

lick uncontrollable, biting and kissing and licking. i raseupwith lust in my eyes and dip my swollen dick into your dripping pussy. slowly at first then more rapidly when i hear you beg for me to fuck you."in my

ass, in my ass!" you scream. i pull out and shove it in you tight hole. as i slam my dick to its hilt you reach back and hold my balls. then your fingers find your clit and you pleasure yourself to add to the pleasure of being fucked in the ass. i hate to stop

here but i gotta run. if you want you can call me sometime. that way i'm sure you are for real. .

just ask for steve. i 'm single so dont freak out if someone else answers.if your not for real dont call plz. that would not be nice. plz or better yet just write me and gimme your number. oh i deleted my phone # up there so just write me and give me yours or if you have yahoo messenger with voice chat we could speak that way. let me know. bye

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

[This message has been edited by gravity (edited 12-18-2000).]