Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Freeze ups... What if you can't think of anything to say?

tropix11

I seem to be experiencing a lot of problems in the last few days (in case anyone has seen my other posts). My next question is for guys and gals. Let's say I am talking to someone in the club, or on the phone, or anything. If I was to freeze up and not think of anything to say (this happened to me just a little while ago) what should I say? Can anyone think of a list of subjects that I could bring up? Thanks!

cwm9.gif

Peace Out!

i have some female friends. A lot of them, but they are just friends, not people I need to ask for numbers and things. Do you really think i should ask them for advice? It seems kind of weird. I don't know. Its alright though, no offence taken.

cwm9.gif

Peace Out!

Hon, this can happen to anyone. Needless to say at sometime in everyone's life, they get tongue tied. If you are in person, and the mood is light, give her a kiss. If you are on the phone and the converstaion runs short, it may be time to hang up the phone. In any case sometimes the silence is nice, unless it is uncomfortable. Just do and say what comes naturally. Good luck!

When you freeze up, just take the phone and start beating yourself with it. Sound like you are struggling and then hang up. Call the female back and tell her you had to fight off a robber. Then just go from there. Works all the time!!! cwm16.gifcwm16.gifcwm23.gif

Originally posted by yousuk:

When you freeze up, just take the phone and start beating yourself with it. Sound like you are struggling and then hang up. Call the female back and tell her you had to fight off a robber. Then just go from there. Works all the time!!!

Holy shit!! LOL!! Thats funny... I just go with the flow. ALWAYS BE FUNNY!!! Humor is a must for anyone. No one wants a deadbeat or someone who is mad at the world. Think of funny shit all day and then when you talk to her next, start letting it out slow and ask her what she thinks. Women love to talk, always be the listener. AND SOUND VERY INTERESTED. If in person, USE FACIAL EXPRESSIONS LIKE:

cwm24.gif

cwm44.gif

Hope this helps bro.... And remember, CONFIDENCE IS KEY.... Women can smell despiration from a mile away. You can't be looking or you will never find.

Peace

------------------

AOL: Italiamale1977

bro i think i know where your coming from..that happens to me often also...i never realy had any pick up lines in my life...usually if it clicks between the girl i just wait on her...because i find the wrong things to say even in special moments...and its hard for me to keep serious during those times too...so if you get stuck when your trying to make a point..do like me and wait to the pretty girl you've been staring at acroos the club make her move.....this is how i approach your situation...later later...good luck..i will also scout this post for other oppinions cwm23.gif KILL KILL KILL