Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Moaning?

umassclubberny

Just curious what guys like. Moaning or not moaning, or slight moaning. Also girls take on it. My take on it is that if it's "overdone" and I think we all know what I mean by that, it just sounds ssssoooo fake. So I'll slightly moan my lovers name and ask him to fuck me harder smile.gif

------------------

AnnaBanana

Originally posted by umassclubberny:

Just curious what guys like. Moaning or not moaning, or slight moaning. Also girls take on it. My take on it is that if it's "overdone" and I think we all know what I mean by that, it just sounds ssssoooo fake. So I'll slightly moan my lovers name and ask him to fuck me harder smile.gif

i love to moan.. but my fav is when i'm on top having sex to hold his hands down behind his head, and lightly moan and talk dirty whispers in his ear. like how good his cock feels inside.. men usually go crazy for this.. and sence your holding there hands down.. theres nuttin they can do.

ps be prepaired to be thrown on the bottom and get the shit fuked out of ya.. hehehe

------------------

~LiPz~

aim:LikmyLipz

/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

biglicks.gif

Originally posted by LikmyLipz:

i love to moan.. but my fav is when i'm on top having sex to hold his hands down behind his head, and lightly moan and talk dirty whispers in his ear. like how good his cock feels inside.. men usually go crazy for this.. and sence your holding there hands down.. theres nuttin they can do.

ps be prepaired to be thrown on the bottom and get the shit fuked out of ya.. hehehe

HOLY SHIT!!!! Thats exactly what happened to me last night!!! I was just wispering dirty dirty DIRTY things to my boy toy while I was on top and he FLIPPED me over (i have quite a few bruises) and banged the shit out of me!! Girl you are too cool! Great minds think alike i guess smile.gif

------------------

AnnaBanana

HOLY SHIT!!!! Thats exactly what happened to me last night!!! I was just wispering dirty dirty DIRTY things to my boy toy while I was on top and he FLIPPED me over (i have quite a few bruises) and banged the shit out of me!! Girl you are too cool! Great minds think alike i guess smile.gif

HELLZ YEAH CHICA! also.. theres nuttin like while you first start doin that and he moans your name or 'oh god' its amazing.. GOD ITS GREAT BEING IN CONTROL! I LOVE IT.. ::grabs annas hand and jumps up and down::

------------------

~LiPz~

aim:LikmyLipz

/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

biglicks.gif

So I'll slightly moan my lovers name and ask him to fuck me harder smile.gif

1st off, this is even more erotic than moaning, absolutely drives me nuts.

But moaning in general is an incredible turn on, like you said though, only if it sounds real.

------------------

BACSig2.gif

man....you people would realy think iam realy dirtjav..because i have said some pretty dirty things example(let me spit in on your ass and like between it.. i love doing that..)dirty talk is diffently a great turn on...espicially during sex..KILL cwm23.gif #1 RULE OF THE DAY... EVERYONE CUMS TONIGHT......

Originally posted by LikmyLipz:

That's right!! Hellz yeh!

Consider yourselves warned!! hehe cwm7.gif

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

"That's the last time I ever do crystal meth, speed, heroin, pot, 12 cookies' worth of acid, ether, ecstacy, and cocaine in a four- hour period.

Or was that just Tranceport?"