Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Guys what makes a girl...

LikmyLipz

Un approachable?

i was told by a few that i'm unapproachable.. so what does it?

besides looks.. what makes you not want to go up and talk to a girl.. or afraid to talk to a girl?

------------------

~LiPz~

aim:LikmyLipz

"A good man is hard to find, A hard man is Good to find"
/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

lickin.gif

splash.gif

Hey, my friends use too say the same thing about me. It had less to do with my looks, and more about the vibe, I was giving off. I use go to clubs and just hang out at the bar; looking like I was ready to kill someone.Not moving from one stop the entire night. I eventually broke out of my social shell and let loose. I started hitting the dance floor, smiling alot more, and simply just relaxing more. Too my amazement girls started approaching me. Now even when I go too clubs alone; I basically get into the Music, Dance, and Glow my ass off. It relaxes and loosens me up. When I am loose, I feel better about myself, and hence am a hell of a lot more approachable. In answer to your question: what makes you not want to go up and talk to a girl.. or afraid to talk to a girl? If she is beautiful, it scares me a bit; but not enough to not want to approach her. What Scares me away is; if she looks uncomfortable and uptight. Women who are dancing, smiling, etc are expressing they are happy, and that’s a big turn on. If you open yourself up, people will notice you.. Just my $0.02. Hope this answers your questions,..

Peace,

Sobeton

cwm32.gif

[This message has been edited by sobeton (edited 12-27-2000).]

Definitely, "the look". If a girl's in a club, scowling at everyone or acting all snobbish, I won't bother wasting my time to even look her direction anymore. A nice smile, and "open" face helps tremondously. Also, things like dancing, etc. BTW, another thing, if a guy approaches you it does not automatically mean that he wants to get you into bed (like most girls seem to think). For example, I might be dancing next to a girl, and if the music gets really good, I have to say something - so I might turn around and make a comment about the music. There's no bigger vibe-killer than that person scowling and turning away!! Normally it doesn't happen, but there are the few oddities that think its their job to stand in middle of the dance-floor and act all snobbish.

Just my 2 pennies.

------------------

"I would believe only in a god who could dance."

Nietzche

Originally posted by raver_mania:

Definitely, "the look". If a girl's in a club, scowling at everyone or acting all snobbish, I won't bother wasting my time to even look her direction anymore. A nice smile, and "open" face helps tremondously. Also, things like dancing, etc. BTW, another thing, if a guy approaches you it does not automatically mean that he wants to get you into bed (like most girls seem to think). For example, I might be dancing next to a girl, and if the music gets really good, I have to say something - so I might turn around and make a comment about the music. There's no bigger vibe-killer than that person scowling and turning away!! Normally it doesn't happen, but there are the few oddities that think its their job to stand in middle of the dance-floor and act all snobbish.

Just my 2 pennies.

but i am friendly and i make convo.. i'm always sweet! GRRRRR

------------------

~LiPz~

aim:LikmyLipz

"A good man is hard to find, A hard man is Good to find"
/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

splash.gif