Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A question for Sound Factory regulars

Hey..

I'm curious..

On Saturday nights.. what percentage of the people there are gay? I know the place has a significant "gay" presence, but what would you estimate the numbers are?

And girls.. when you're there and are looking fo meet some guys.. do you shy away if you think someone is gay, or do you go talk to them? Or do you talk to guys at all, or mostly wait for them to approach you?

The reason I ask.. the last 3 girls I've met at clubs have turned out to be bi-involved or lesbians.. Nice girls and we're all friends, but now it gets me thinking everytime I see a pair of girls together if they're just "friends" or "lovers".

ah well I got problems.

Sometimes it's hard to tell who's gay and who's straight, especially the women. I'm forever hugging and kissing my female friends. Sometimes I only want to be with them and sometimes I like talking to other people. It all depends on how I'm feeling at any given moment...you know how it is.

But the way I see it is, people there are SO friendly, that if someone isn't interested, they'll most likely tell you in a nice way to get lost! lol. Of course, don't get me wrong, some chicks will throw out the attitude, I've done that myself, but only to the people who harrass me.

I usually wait to see if a guy approaches me b/c 99% of the time I hit on guys with girlfriends. So I say, if you see a girl you like, talk to her. If you get good vibes, awesome. If not, don't push it and leave her alone.

What have you got to lose?

Good luck.

------------------

You're only young once

Sometimes it's hard to tell who's gay and who's straight, especially the women. I'm forever hugging and kissing my female friends. Sometimes I only want to be with them and sometimes I like talking to other people. It all depends on how I'm feeling at any given moment...you know how it is.

But the way I see it is, people there are SO friendly, that if someone isn't interested, they'll most likely tell you in a nice way to get lost! lol. Of course, don't get me wrong, some chicks will throw out the attitude, I've done that myself, but only to the people who harrass me.

I usually wait to see if a guy approaches me b/c 99% of the time I hit on guys with girlfriends. So I say, if you see a girl you like, talk to her. If you get good vibes, awesome. If not, don't push it and leave her alone.

What have you got to lose?

Good luck.

OH! and the place is so freakin' packed on Saturdays that there's no way to give you estimates on the gay/straight population.

------------------

You're only young once

If your that worried just go up to the person and kiss them-if its a guy and he's gay-he'll kiss you back-if not you'll get punched in the mouth-a girl go up to her and kiss her if she's gay-her girl will punch you in the mouth-if she's not then her man will punch you in the mouth-wait- I guess thats not a very good plan at all-shit and I put all that thought and time into it too

PEACE

If your that worried just go up to the person and kiss them-if its a guy and he's gay-he'll kiss you back-if not you'll get punched in the mouth-a girl go up to her and kiss her if she's gay-her girl will punch you in the mouth-if she's not then her man will punch you in the mouth-wait- I guess thats not a very good plan at all-shit and I put all that thought and time into it too

PEACE