Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Divalicious!!!!!!

Here I be!!! Ane I'm back... No more posting as mmmmm for me!

Oh, I'm so glad you're not mad at me for flaking on you on Saturday... I was just sooo out of it from Friday, and not much sleep. That's what happens when a cute doorguy brings you breakfast and wants to hang out!

------------------

Is it Friday yet?

Peace Love Happiness y'all

DivaliciousNYC@aol.com

Originally posted by divalicious:

Here I be!!! Ane I'm back... No more posting as mmmmm for me!

Oh, I'm so glad you're not mad at me for flaking on you on Saturday... I was just sooo out of it from Friday, and not much sleep. That's what happens when a cute doorguy brings you breakfast and wants to hang out!

hahahaha...doorguy huh? I see wink.gif He was cute and looked like he was down for *whatever*...lol!

I am soooooooooo not mad at ya cwm22.gif ...not at all!!!! smile.gif lol

You really didn't miss much either...so, its all good.

Originally posted by risa06:

hahahaha...doorguy huh? I see wink.gif He was cute and looked like he was down for *whatever*...lol!

I am soooooooooo not mad at ya cwm22.gif ...not at all!!!! smile.gif lol

You really didn't miss much either...so, its all good.

Hehehe... Yeah, he did seem to be down for whatever... Like cleaning my house for me! Jeez, you've got to love that! "Hey, Cutie! Clean my house, then get me some food, and when I'm done eating, give me a back rub, with lotion, damnit!!"

cwm2.gif

------------------

Is it Friday yet?

DivaliciousNYC@aol.com

Hehehe... Yeah, he did seem to be down for whatever... Like cleaning my house for me! Jeez, you've got to love that! "Hey, Cutie! Clean my house, then get me some food, and when I'm done eating, give me a back rub, with lotion, damnit!!"

cwm2.gif

hehehehe.....good girl!!! wink.gif

Originally posted by SPHERIC:

O.k., This sounds like what you have been posting, and posting, and posting, and posting about finding. Let's see what happens my love*mwha* biggrin.gif

You know, come to think of it, it does. Well, we shall see... Let's just hope that the "nice guy" thing is not just an act to get at my goodies. Stay tuned boys and girls...

------------------

Is it Friday yet?

DivaliciousNYC@aol.com

You know, come to think of it, it does. Well, we shall see... Let's just hope that the "nice guy" thing is not just an act to get at my goodies. Stay tuned boys and girls...

Well, if he hasn't had the goodies yet!!!! He still has to prove himself. Give him the sleep over test. Make him sleep over when you are comfortable with that and see if he tries to initiate the boom boom!

------------------

"Play every record like it's your last"

Originally posted by SPHERIC:

Well, if he hasn't had the goodies yet!!!! He still has to prove himself. Give him the sleep over test. Make him sleep over when you are comfortable with that and see if he tries to initiate the boom boom!

in mo...this test is for high-school kids! And if I was a man I would def. pull this thing on some chick just to get some the next time I'm alone w/ her. Something like this can def. work on some silly girl! She'll tell all her girlies how nice he is and that he DIDN'T EVEN TRY ANYTHING...and all this other crapp and next thing you know she's crying and asking everyone "but why???". Anyway, I rather for a guy to make that *move* on me and watch how he is going to react after he'll get turned down the first time...I think a girl can tell alot about a guy by his reaction to that. just MO

Originally posted by risa06:

in mo...this test is for high-school kids! And if I was a man I would def. pull this thing on some chick just to get some the next time I'm alone w/ her. Something like this can def. work on some silly girl! She'll tell all her girlies how nice he is and that he DIDN'T EVEN TRY ANYTHING...and all this other crapp and next thing you know she's crying and asking everyone "but why???". Anyway, I rather for a guy to make that *move* on me and watch how he is going to react after he'll get turned down the first time...I think a girl can tell alot about a guy by his reaction to that. just MO

You've got a point there, Mama... Besides, how many guys are not going to try something when you are in the bed together, all snuggly, and smooching and stuff... Hell, I might make the move, given my condition! But when I turn him down, and he respects that and doesn't get all stupid about it, he will get a star... and some extra passionate kisses.

------------------

Is it Friday yet?

DivaliciousNYC@aol.com

You've got a point there, Mama... Besides, how many guys are not going to try something when you are in the bed together, all snuggly, and smooching and stuff... Hell, I might make the move, given my condition! But when I turn him down, and he respects that and doesn't get all stupid about it, he will get a star... and some extra passionate kisses.

ahhahaha...there was a lil PS to my post (don't know whay it didn't come up)

PS...who said that Mo is going to hold back...the guy is cute and she needs some lovin wink.gif